Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Your Model Y is on its way!.....PPF, Ceramic Coatings, Tint, and much more. Discounted packages

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congratulations from Concours Auto Spa, your long wait finally is over!!!

Now that the Tesla Fremont plant has been back making Model Ys
and filling orders in California, you will have your VIN# soon.

Discounts on Complete Packages

Package A (10% off)
Full front PPF, Ceramic Coating, and Ceramic Tint

Package B (20% off)
Full vehicle PPF, Ceramic Coating, and Ceramic Tint

We are pleased to now offer two of the best paint protection films on the market today.

Suntek Paint Protection Film Gloss (10 year warranty) and Matte (7 year warranty)
Legend Paint Protection Film Gloss (12 year warranty) and Matte (12 year warranty)

Gtechniq Ceramic Coatings (9 year warranty)
Powder Coating Wheels
Painting Brake Calipers
Suntek Ceramic Tint
3M 2080 Vinyl Trim Packages

and

Introducing our New Line of Real Carbon Fiber Components.
Mirror Caps
Dashboards
Center Consoles
Steering Wheels
Interior Trim

A
lso available in many choices, Honey Comb, Cooper, White, Blue, Red, Silver, Purple, just to name a few.
Available for Model Y early October 2020.

Book your appointment

Discounts on Complete Packages

Package A (10% off)
Full front PPF, Ceramic Coating, and Ceramic Tint

Package B (20% off)
Full vehicle PPF, Ceramic Coating, and Ceramic Tint

We have been serving the Tesla community for over 5 1/2 years and have extensive experience with all Tesla Models, we have already completed work on many Model Ys.

Below are links to our website, reviews, and TMC Member threads and experiences with us here at

Concours Auto Spa

Yelp Reviews

TMC Threads

Full Legend Matte wrap in process, I love the Matte look and Blue is one of my favorites.

IMG_0043 2.jpeg

Reactions: beezy and Impaler
Hey Doug,

I've heard you are the guy to go to in the South Bay for all things Telsa. I'm actually waiting on my Model Y which happens to be red like the picture shown above. Could you tell me a little about what services were provided on the Model Y above as well as what it would cost to have those services done when I receive mine in then next few weeks?

Thanks,
Mike

Hey Doug, I received my MY a few months ago and haven't really thought about protecting the paint until recently. What options would you recommend?

Good Morning,

We usually recommend a combination of paint protection film on the front end as well as a ceramic coating which will be applied on all painted surfaces. This combination will give your car the the right protections as well as making the wash process quite simple. If you have any further questions please give us a call at 424-488-2073 and I will be happy to answer any and all questions.

Best,
Matt