Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Zero-G Wheels (Model 3 Track Pack/Referral) on Y?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey Everyone,

I've been an incredibly long-time lurker on these forums, and finally have a Y (Blue/White/LRAWD/19) coming in a few weeks. My plan is to throw studded winter tires on the Gemini's (I live in Boston and drive to Canada frequently to ski) and get a set of 20" wheels with summer tires.

Has anyone tried to mount the ET34 or ET40 Tesla Zero-G wheels on a Y yet? I assume they will fit, since the 40 and 34 offsets are 5 and 11mm further out than the standard Y wheels, and the Perf Y Turbines have ET40 offset in front. I also like how they are 9.0" wide, giving an extra 1/4" of wheel protection over the 9.5" on the standard wheels.

However, I am concerned about the load rating.

Also, will a Tesla service center sell me those wheels if I don't have a Model 3 vin?

Thanks!

Has anyone tried the Zero-G wheels yet?
The ET 34 wheels will fit. I run the almost same size wheels on my Y performance 20x9 ET35. They are flush. They zero G wheels are forged. Load rating is much better than the flow forged wheels. Look in the “for sale” section. They come up for sale quite often. Issue is the tires mounted on them are incorrect size and load rating.
A4EB2D45-605F-4D30-9FD0-7326C37281B7.jpeg
D7F92063-A484-4578-8144-DE83E5039111.jpeg

Last edited: