Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Haha but analyst have Tesla posting a loss, but we’ve moved up to 769 going into this tomorrow. Theoretically, analyst being bearish short term but investors being bullish long term makes the earnings irrelevant. However we know we are moving 15% in one direction in less than 24 hours. So tomorrow either opens up a buying opportunity, or Tesla makes a statement with a good beat and an ATH

Do the implied moves usually happen? Is there a possibility the SP could just stay flat after ER, or would that be simply unheard of in a +/- 15% implied move situation?

In protest to the mods? You may not be aware, but one moderator has stepped down (ggr) and another one (me) is taking a more laid back approach. Main reason: we were tired of being ignored about OT stuff, and I guess a lot of posters were equally tired of being bothered by mods about OT stuff. So now it’s mostly up to the posters to self moderate (with the occasional exception). Some days that works out fine, others days - today is one of them - not so much. Protesting will not change anything. It is what it is.

You could just make me a moderator. :D

Does anyone here believe Ford has a legit shot to survive long term without a merger? Not me.

I think they need to merge with a European automaker. Further on down the line, probably GM does too.

These combined entities will become Tesla's long term EV competitors. The journey will be ugly and it will take a very long time, but this is where things are headed.

IMO, none of the EV startups (outside China) will ever be able to achieve large scale production unless they are absorbed by one of the above.
I agree, the more automakers merge, the more lines of code they'll be able to write to challenge Tesla.

And me:cool:

but probably not a good idea since I am about to Join the BOD.

As much as you know I’m rooting for your BOD placement, you don’t stand a snowballs chance in h e double hockey sticks until you provide verified by an independent third party video documentation of you eating an @Artful Dodger replica hat. I don’t even care if it’s made out of Cheetos.

And honestly, I think we’d make an excellent dynamic moderation duo.

Well... I always thought ford was screwed, and made a few dollars shorting them in the past [...] Ford may *actually* go bankrupt, so...who will buy a new ford with that hanging over them?
What better time to go bankrupt than while trillions of freshly printed future tax dollars are waiting to bail you out.