Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

@022.44.25.2 Split Navigation directions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2020 Model Y, 2022.44.25.2

Drove my daughters Model Y today, anybody know why they split the navigation directions on the screen? Now where everything used to be in the top left corner of map, only the next turn and distance to it is listed, all the other data is now a separate item on bottom left. WHY!!!!! It worked perfectly fine the way it was. I was unable to figure out if it can be put back together as a single item. I tried dragging it and I also tried looking under settings. Why did they do this? One glance to the upper left gave you all the info, next turn, distance, ttl distance, arrival time, etc, now you have to look up and then down to the bottom of screen to get the same information that was all in one spot. Really!!! Are they that bored and having nothing better to work on. FSD, Summon, AP etc all need lots of work, not splitting out a directions menu to two different locations.

I apologize if this was on earlier versions, my model 3 is in the beta and we are still way way back on 2022.36.20 so that was the first time i saw the split directions screen. I hope we don't get it in the Beta releases.