Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

1084173-00-E vs 1460701-00-B tow hook cover

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone know what the difference is between the model numbers? I have the -E version, but can I use either one, I have a chip on mine so looking to replace rather than trying to match the color with touchup paint. I see the -B for sale in good shape, but not the -E that I have.

So further to this, I found some aftermarket ones, but then read a review that the white is flat white and not Pearl White. I tried doing service center request as I read other people did and they quoted me 20 dollar for parts and labor and 175 dollars to paint it, so that is out LOL. Anyone know the best way to cover up a little chip, it looks horrible since there is this black spot just staring out from the bumper. Everything I read said the touchup paint is all terrible.

Did you ever order the 1460701-00-B for your E version car? The cap on my 2018 broke in half when removing to jump a dead 12v and the $11 part has $150 of paint estimate. I've found a handfull them used/factory painted on ebay for ~$35 but not sure if the parts are truly interchangeable