Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

19" Standard wheels and tires (16K miles) - Orlando Pick up

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok, so I bought 21" turbines, and had to shelf these originals. I wanted to keep them as a backup but wifey says we need the storage space.

These are from my 2013 Model S. Tires have only approx 16,000 miles and are in great shape. TPMS is non-functional so you'll have to use your own.

I know they are not pictured but center caps ARE INCLUDED.

Asking $500 firm and local pick up in the Orlando area.

IMG_20180622_234358.jpg

Hey folks...

Wheels are in great condition.... One has some minor scratches in one spot but nothing serious at all... I've added a picture of that one below.

The others, maybe some very light scuffing here and there but nothing I've noticed .

The tires are Michelin Primacy. These were the ones originally issued by Tesla with the vehicle purchase.

Everything is great except you'll have to use your own TPMS.

Here is the picture of the scratches (look between the bottom right spokes)

EDIT: If you like, this weekend I can pull the wheels out of my storage closet and take some up close pictures of each one so you know what you are getting. :)

IMG_20150803_125734.jpg

Hey folks...

Wheels are in great condition.... One has some minor scratches in one spot but nothing serious at all... I've added a picture of that one below.

The others, maybe some very light scuffing here and there but nothing I've noticed .

The tires are Michelin Primacy. These were the ones originally issued by Tesla with the vehicle purchase.

Everything is great except you'll have to use your own TPMS.

Here is the picture of the scratches (look between the bottom right spokes)

EDIT: If you like, this weekend I can pull the wheels out of my storage closet and take some up close pictures of each one so you know what you are getting. :)

View attachment 391469
I can drive over Saturday PM. What is address and how can I reach you by phone?
Rob
321-480-7778