Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

20'' Gray Performance Model 3 - NEW $2,300

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Brand New 20'' Gray Model 3 performance wheels

These wheels were taken off after 100 miles. Wheels are in perfect condition and bagged in Tesla wheel tote's. Wheels comes with TPMS.

Located in the DMV - Maryland

Asking price is for local pick up. Delivery will be at buyers expense.

Attachments

• IMG_0009.jpg
    IMG_0009.jpg
    353.7 KB · Views: 224
unfortunately, I was unable to trade in my Model 3 and was planning on getting a Model Y. Because I was unable to upgrade to the Model Y I will be putting these wheels on my new Model 3. If anything changes I will be sure re post.

unfortunately, I was unable to trade in my Model 3 and was planning on getting a Model Y. Because I was unable to upgrade to the Model Y I will be putting these wheels on my new Model 3. If anything changes I will be sure re post.

Watch out with a term called load rating. I have a Model Y and have been looking to get something other than gemini wheels and came across some post saying that they wouldnt recommend something that doesnt have a load rating since the Model Y may be too heavy. Do yourself a favor and research before you put those wheels on.