Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

20" Model 3 Wheels/Tires w/ Center Caps & TPMS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm offering the same thing you can get on Tesla's website, just for less:

Model 3 20" Sport Wheel and Tire Package

asking $2800 OBO. I'm in the SF Bay Area and strongly prefer a local buyer. I'm willing to travel a little bit within NorCal to meet a buyer. If you really want them shipped, buyer pays all shipping costs. Zero curb rash- like new condition, less than 3k miles on the tires. PM me with questions or if you want photos

previous buyer flaked. These are back up for sale. See photos. Asking $2800 OBO

Attachments

• IMG_2610.JPG
    IMG_2610.JPG
    615 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_2611.JPG
    IMG_2611.JPG
    567.7 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_2612.JPG
    IMG_2612.JPG
    541.1 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_2613.JPG
    IMG_2613.JPG
    488.4 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_2614.JPG
    IMG_2614.JPG
    534 KB · Views: 61
Reactions: Ferdball
May be interested. If they're still around at the end of next week I may come down to see them. Are they free of pothole strikes? My fronts are bent to all heck.

Zero pothole strikes. Zero curb rash. Like new condition. Less than 3k miles on wheels/tires (mostly freeway miles). Center caps are mint, TPMS all work. PM when you're thinking of heading south

I’ll be back in town Friday so probably next weekend. These are off a P3D+ not the optional sport ones for Non P Model right? What did you replace the wheels / tires with?
Yes, these are off a P3D+. I drive a lot of miles and wanted thicker sidewalls/longer tread life, so I got a set of 18" T-Sportline TSTs. Only 18' wheel that won't clip the red brake calipers (that I'm aware of)

• Informative
Reactions: Jaywlker