Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2012 Model S P85 Signature Red Fully Loaded - Toronto, Canada

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Totally miss the colour. Tesla only offered $20k Canadian and I sold quickly for $30k. I think people are asking too much for older cars that are on the edge of no battery/drive unit warranty.
I agree about the pricing. Once they are completely out of warranty its too big of a risk to pay over 30k for older model S. I think we will see that reflected in used car prices......i sure hope that telsa brings that color back. Did you get another Tesla?

Totally miss the colour. Tesla only offered $20k Canadian and I sold quickly for $30k. I think people are asking too much for older cars that are on the edge of no battery/drive unit warranty.

It isn't just a warranty thing, the new cars have so much more range, performance, standard options, efficiency, and the price has come down so far.

You could push a P85 over $100k US in 2014, Today a $75k US car crushes it in all categories.
Today if we assume a P85 has 242 miles of max range which I think is average to slightly good, a new S LR has 65% more range, is AWD, has AP, has better suspension, vastly improved MCU, efficiency has improved so much, supercharging is mich faster..........

The only things the vintage cars have on the new ones is RWD driving feel and available higher amperage AC charging.

It isn't just a warranty thing, the new cars have so much more range, performance, standard options, efficiency, and the price has come down so far.

You could push a P85 over $100k US in 2014, Today a $75k US car crushes it in all categories.
Today if we assume a P85 has 242 miles of max range which I think is average to slightly good, a new S LR has 65% more range, is AWD, has AP, has better suspension, vastly improved MCU, efficiency has improved so much, supercharging is mich faster..........

The only things the vintage cars have on the new ones is RWD driving feel and available higher amperage AC charging.
Agree on most but that signature red is amazing and I wish it was available today paired with white or the cream interior. Sunroof is also something they need to bring back