Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2012 Model S P85 Signature Red Fully Loaded - Toronto, Canada

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
P85 fully loaded with every option available at the time, including:
- Signature Red Paint - roughly only 100 delivered in Canada with this unique & beautiful colour
- All Glass Panoramic Roof
- 21" Grey Wheels
- Black Performance Interior w/red pinstripe seats
- Carbon Fiber Décor
- Carbon Fiber Spoiler
- Supercharger Enabled - free for life
- Dual Chargers
- Tech Package
- Smart Air Suspension
- Ultra High Fidelity Sound
- Rear Facing Seats

I bought from Tesla’s CPO program in 2015 and had 3M paint protection professionally applied to much of the car including the whole hood. Drive unit and battery warrantied through to Dec 2020. No accidents/clean carfax. Still on the original battery; 100% charge is ~404 km and 90% is ~368 kms. Odometer is just shy of 90k kms (56k miles). Had 20k kms when I bought it.

Car covered under balance of battery and drive unit warranty until Dec 2020.

What's been replaced?
- All handles (before my time)
- Drive unit a couple years back (Q revision)
- Sunroof v2 to stop squeaking
- Main touchscreen due to bubbling
- Lower control arms on the back
- Steering rack and pin under recall
- Air bag under recall
- Charge port and door
- Trunk close button (used to stick)
- Front Passengers seat - had upholstery issue at CPO time so they just replaced it.
- HVAC/heater
- Powertrain cooling pump/Element
- Door seals

So a lot :) All done under warranty. Original TPMS; no center console.

Everything works well currently; minor squeak from HVAC fan that goes away after the car's on for a few minutes. Looking to sell to someone who's in love with Signature Red as much as I am. Looking to move to AWD/something Ludicrous.

Car is in Toronto, Canada. Not overly interested in shipping, but US can import the car whereas Canadian's really can't currently. Looking for $35k USD firm. Pictures are a mix of this past summer, the spring when the car was at Tesla for service. 8852a3f9-921e-4bca-aad5-a51c3898f1ee.jpeg 7386010e-9932-41cb-a7f2-cb47958b09f6.jpeg 20190812_182150488_iOS.jpg 20190812_182202717_iOS.jpg 20190812_182218354_iOS.jpg 20190812_182229684_iOS.jpg 20190812_182240849_iOS.jpg 20190812_182257903_iOS.jpg

Attachments

• 20190812_182257903_iOS.jpg
    20190812_182257903_iOS.jpg
    586.1 KB · Views: 288
P85 fully loaded with every option available at the time, including:
- Signature Red Paint - roughly only 100 delivered in Canada with this unique & beautiful colour
- All Glass Panoramic Roof
- 21" Grey Wheels
- Black Performance Interior w/red pinstripe seats
- Carbon Fiber Décor
- Carbon Fiber Spoiler
- Supercharger Enabled - free for life
- Dual Chargers
- Tech Package
- Smart Air Suspension
- Ultra High Fidelity Sound
- Rear Facing Seats

I bought from Tesla’s CPO program in 2015 and had 3M paint protection professionally applied to much of the car including the whole hood. Drive unit and battery warrantied through to Dec 2020. No accidents/clean carfax. Still on the original battery; 100% charge is ~404 km and 90% is ~368 kms. Odometer is just shy of 90k kms (56k miles). Had 20k kms when I bought it.

Car covered under balance of battery and drive unit warranty until Dec 2020.

What's been replaced?
- All handles (before my time)
- Drive unit a couple years back (Q revision)
- Sunroof v2 to stop squeaking
- Main touchscreen due to bubbling
- Lower control arms on the back
- Steering rack and pin under recall
- Air bag under recall
- Charge port and door
- Trunk close button (used to stick)
- Front Passengers seat - had upholstery issue at CPO time so they just replaced it.
- HVAC/heater
- Powertrain cooling pump/Element
- Door seals

So a lot :) All done under warranty. Original TPMS; no center console.

Everything works well currently; minor squeak from HVAC fan that goes away after the car's on for a few minutes. Looking to sell to someone who's in love with Signature Red as much as I am. Looking to move to AWD/something Ludicrous.

Car is in Toronto, Canada. Not overly interested in shipping, but US can import the car whereas Canadian's really can't currently. Looking for $35k USD firm. Pictures are a mix of this past summer, the spring when the car was at Tesla for service.View attachment 461956 View attachment 461958 View attachment 461960 View attachment 461961 View attachment 461962 View attachment 461964 View attachment 461965 View attachment 461969
Is available for sale?

Hi there - guess I should delete this thread as I don’t think I’m going to sell anymore. PM me if you want to discuss further.

PS that was me in Davenport going to Berkshire Hathaways manual meeting. Kinda like a rock concert DIR investors. :)
Wow, @CadillacJack appears to be my Canadian TWIN, as we own the same SigRed Tesla and also the same BRK shares! I've been to over a dozen of the annual shareholders meetings; sorry that this year's was cancelled :(

Hi All - decided to buy a 3 and Tesla's trade in offer was pretty low. Looking for $32K Canadian ($24K US) firm, which is a pretty solid deal. Still looking for a local buyer to Toronto if possible - COVID doesn't make selling private any easier!

Note I had the MCU replaced last fall and TPM system updated to Conti's this spring.

Hi All - decided to buy a 3 and Tesla's trade in offer was pretty low. Looking for $32K Canadian ($24K US) firm, which is a pretty solid deal. Still looking for a local buyer to Toronto if possible - COVID doesn't make selling private any easier!

Note I had the MCU replaced last fall and TPM system updated to Conti's this spring.
Oh how I wish you were in the US......love that color!