Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2012 Tesla Model S P85 Dark Blue $33k (NC)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Putting up for sale my 2012 Tesla Model S P85. It's the rare dark blue and has 95k miles. I've owned it for a little over two years and have babied it. The CPO warranty just ended a couple thousand miles ago and has the remaining battery and motor warranty until 2020. I'm upgrading to a newer Model S. Has all options minus the rear jump seats.

Window sticker is in the photos.
-Tech package
-Heated seats
-Pano roof
-Ultra high fidelity
-Twin chargers
-Smart Air suspension
-Carbon Fiber trim and spoiler
-Upgraded to LTE

The motor has been replaced within the last year to the newest version. The MCU was recently replaced due to bubbling. All door handles have been replaced to newest version. Everything works as it should. Rear two tires were just replaced with Continental Contisilents and the fronts are Michelin PSS Acoustics with 3/4 life left. Exterior has a couple small scratches, but nothing out of the normal for being 7 years old. Has a clean title, and there is currently a lien on it through USAA bank. Car is located in Greensboro, NC.

Asking $33,000

SWaMNqb.jpg

Reactions: IdaX
Take the offer, there's no way you can beat that anywhere, you should definitely take it before they come to their senses, these things are about to tank yet again with the new refreshes comi g out of Tesla. I'd make you an offer but it's not anywhere close to that, so if a dealer is offering 27500 it's a good deal, especially if you're trading in and saving on the taxes.