Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 Tesla Model S 60, Dallas Texas, 7300 original miles, original owner

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Original owner bought new in 2013. Gray metallic exterior with a light creamy interior. Looks brand new. $38,900, contact 214-317-9347 (pictures available, will attach soon or can send to individuals) .Reason for selling, husband died 2 years ago and not driving enough to justify keeping.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to TMC
Alas, edit privileges hinge on membership stats such as number of posts and/or contribution level, and eventually expire even for top level subscribers and veteran posters.
+1 for spell Czech, of coarse it won’t ketch everything.;)
Again welcome. . . I imagine plenty of interest in your offering.

Sorry for your loss. I had a 2013 60 and loved it. Some things that may help you sell it are posting some more details about the options. You can find them on the window sticker if you still have it, or you can ask Tesla and they should send you a digital copy. There is value in the free supercharging for life, but in 2013 it was an add-on option for S60's. Also, the tech package, "studio sound", parking sensors, air suspension, pano moon roof, etc. were all options that may help.

Sorry for your loss. I had a 2013 60 and loved it. Some things that may help you sell it are posting some more details about the options. You can find them on the window sticker if you still have it, or you can ask Tesla and they should send you a digital copy. There is value in the free supercharging for life, but in 2013 it was an add-on option for S60's. Also, the tech package, "studio sound", parking sensors, air suspension, pano moon roof, etc. were all options that may help.
Thanks