Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Not Available 2013 Tesla Model S for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Attachments

• 8D4CE34C-9215-400C-815F-7B393BDB481F.jpeg
    8D4CE34C-9215-400C-815F-7B393BDB481F.jpeg
    450 KB · Views: 72
Thanks I’m very happy with my car and in no hurry to sell. Miles don’t affect these cars value as ice vehicles do. I know many owners with 190k miles plus driving with no issues and just a few miles of battery loss. With such little data on how these cars run at high miles people are skeptical, Tesloop drivers already proved they run great with all of their cars around 300-500k miles on them. Here is the link Tesla Model S Hits 300,000 Miles with less than $11,000 maintenance costs Also check out the high milege forum on here. Let’s say you decide to get a new battery in 4 years by then the cost of the Tesla battery for this model will be 50% or less and even cheaper used.

Thanks I’m very happy with my car and in no hurry to sell. Miles don’t affect these cars value as ice vehicles do. I know many owners with 190k miles plus driving with no issues and just a few miles of battery loss. With such little data on how these cars run at high miles people are skeptical, Tesloop drivers already proved they run great with all of their cars around 300-500k miles on them. Here is the link Tesla Model S Hits 300,000 Miles with less than $11,000 maintenance costs Also check out the high milege forum on here. Let’s say you decide to get a new battery in 4 years by then the cost of the Tesla battery for this model will be 50% or less and even cheaper used.

That maybe true. But the price needs to reflect what Tesla values the mileage at for their CPO cars. Looking at the Tesla owned CPO sales, you wouldn't get nowhere your asking price from Tesla. Not even $10k less than your asking price.

As someone looking to buy at that recent CPO 26,4k price that is kind of my starting point for any private sale. Even if it's going to be a while where another CPO comes up for that price I'm fine waiting... otherwise there are plenty of 60/85s already offered, yet no one seems to be taking up on the AP 0.0 Only when the price comes down lower are they gone quickly in my observation.