Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 Tesla Model S P85 for Sale—$39,500

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Price dropped to enable fast sale. Just upgraded to a brand new Model S and looking to sell my older one. Comes with free lifetime supercharging. Here are the specs:
  • Single Owner; Excellent Condition
  • 46,840 Miles (probably add a few more with test drives)
  • Performance Trim with 85 KWH Battery — Got 245 on full charge this morning
  • Pearl White Exterior
  • All Glass Panoramic Sunroof
  • 21” Silver Turbine Wheels with practically new Michelin Sport Tires
  • Black Performance Interior (with red piping)
  • Carbon Fiber Decor
  • Carbon Fiber Spoiler
  • Twin Chargers with Lifetime Free Supercharging
  • Tech Package
  • Ultra High Fidelity Sound System
  • Black Brake Calipers
  • Two Keys
Will include Tesla original all weather mats!

Car is in North Dallas area. Asking $39,500. Title in hand. Plan to sell to dealer in the next week or so if there is no private party buyer.

IMG_0010.jpg
IMG_0012.jpg
IMG_0014.jpg
IMG_0016.jpg
IMG_0019.jpg
IMG_0020.jpg
IMG_0025.jpg
IMG_0026.jpg
IMG_0027.jpg
IMG_0029.jpg

@jayslim Welcome to the forum.

I believe you will need to have a few more posts to open up some of the forum functionality.

When available, PM's are started as conversations by clicking the arrow-ish icon next to the bell (notifications) at the upper right hand corner.
I started one with both you and @Rsraghu, but not sure if either of you will be able to participate just yet.
Minimum posts to change avatar, etc. I think is eight or so. ( plus perhaps a time element? )

upload_2019-1-19_9-45-1.png vs upload_2019-1-19_9-39-55.png

kind regards and good luck

@jayslim Welcome to the forum.

I believe you will need to have a few more posts to open up some of the forum functionality.

When available, PM's are started as conversations by clicking the arrow-ish icon next to the bell (notifications) at the upper right hand corner.
I started one with both you and @Rsraghu, but not sure if either of you will be able to participate just yet.
Minimum posts to change avatar, etc. I think is eight or so. ( plus perhaps a time element? )

View attachment 370130 vs View attachment 370128

kind regards and good luck

thanks for your help!