Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 Tesla Model S P85+

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla Model S Performance P85+, Air Suspension, all maintenance performed by Portland Tesla, service records available online, Extended Warranty Coverage through June 30, 2019 or 75k miles ($200 deductible), see pictures for more. It's a great car! I bought a new Tesla, so selling this one.

Clean title in hand, Oregon registration to 2022!

Please, I don't need help selling the car, so don't even call, text, or Email about that!

Expel wrap on front, see images, and window sticker pic for more options

2013 Tesla Model S P85+

I'm trying to figure out how to get the pics uploaded to the TMC forum

Hi Darvin, Sorry about that. I was asking $46,500 in the Craigslist ad, but I'm open to reasonable negotiation. It really is a great car! I can run 0-60 between 4.2 and 3.9 seconds, then fold the seats down and load up a dresser for my wife at HomeGoods, or a 65" TV in the box from Costco and bring them home in it, with the rear hatch closed and locked. Sweet!

Hi Darvin, Sorry about that. I was asking $46,500 in the Craigslist ad, but I'm open to reasonable negotiation. It really is a great car! I can run 0-60 between 4.2 and 3.9 seconds, then fold the seats down and load up a dresser for my wife at HomeGoods, or a 65" TV in the box from Costco and bring them home in it, with the rear hatch closed and locked. Sweet!
Tesla's "used" car with prolonged warranty can do all those things too and cost 5 grand less, at least.