Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 Model S for Sale $63500

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Original owner - need to move to a 7 passenger vehicle
15,650 miles
85 kWh Model S
Pearl White Multi-Coat Paint
All Glass Panoramic Roof
21" Grey Wheels
Black Nappa Leather Seats
Piano Black Décor
Matching Yacht Floor
Supercharger Enabled
Autopilot Hardware
Dual Chargers
Tech Package with Autopilot
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
Subzero Weather package
IMG_4317.JPG
IMG_4317.JPGIMG_4318.JPG
IMG_4319.JPG
IMG_4317.JPG
IMG_4318.JPG

Unless this car has a terrible history (carfax), this is one of the best deals I've seen on an AP equipped car. Without seeing the window sticker or spec sheet, I'd guess the MSRP on this car was around $105k. Someone would be getting around $40k off the new price in exchange for only 16k miles driven. I always look at the used price by calculating how much the original owner is discounting the car per mile driven. Newer cars take a really big hit of course, but the owner of this car is offering it up at about a $2.50 per mile price deduction. That's the best I've seen in a year of looking for a Model S.

Unfortunately for me, I'm NEVER going to spend that much on a car. I'm waiting to buy a late '13 or early '14 S85 for around $35k. They'll be there soon. I can afford more, but I've never seen the value in putting a lot of money in a car. $35k will be almost double the current highest amount I've ever paid for a car (yes, I am a cheapskate). With that said, if my budget was in the $60k range, THIS would be my car TODAY!

Reactions: kwjayhawk