TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

2014 Model S for Sale $63500

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by mholland05, Jan 8, 2017.

1. mholland05

mholland05 New Member

Original owner - need to move to a 7 passenger vehicle
    15,650 miles
    85 kWh Model S
    Pearl White Multi-Coat Paint
    All Glass Panoramic Roof
    21" Grey Wheels
    Black Nappa Leather Seats
    Piano Black Décor
    Matching Yacht Floor
    Supercharger Enabled
    Autopilot Hardware
    Dual Chargers
    Tech Package with Autopilot
    Ultra High Fidelity Sound
    Subzero Weather package IMG_4317.JPG IMG_4317.JPG IMG_4318.JPG IMG_4319.JPG IMG_4317.JPG IMG_4318.JPG

2. bobbygwald

bobbygwald New Member

I'm interested...

Where are you located?

I assume you have the rear facing seats with the 7 seat mention?

Any wrecks or other damage?

3. Mlorman

Mlorman Member

Seller is in San Diego. Per his ad: need to move to a 7 passenger vehicle

4. Buddyroe

Buddyroe Member

Unless this car has a terrible history (carfax), this is one of the best deals I've seen on an AP equipped car. Without seeing the window sticker or spec sheet, I'd guess the MSRP on this car was around $105k. Someone would be getting around $40k off the new price in exchange for only 16k miles driven. I always look at the used price by calculating how much the original owner is discounting the car per mile driven. Newer cars take a really big hit of course, but the owner of this car is offering it up at about a $2.50 per mile price deduction. That's the best I've seen in a year of looking for a Model S.

Unfortunately for me, I'm NEVER going to spend that much on a car. I'm waiting to buy a late '13 or early '14 S85 for around $35k. They'll be there soon. I can afford more, but I've never seen the value in putting a lot of money in a car. $35k will be almost double the current highest amount I've ever paid for a car (yes, I am a cheapskate). With that said, if my budget was in the $60k range, THIS would be my car TODAY!

• Like x 1