Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 P85D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
car has LTE and the conti tpms and fully functional pano roof that isnt mismatch

if you get your pano roof replaced with newer version, the glass is a different shade

also some bonus/unique features, this car has been retrofit with the new lighted vanity mirrors(they also extend) and has front yacht floor WITH oem rear cup holders.

since there are so many great car appraisers here, i thought it would be appropriate place to ask what is my car worth and what is your explanation?

2014 P85D
clean title
40k miles
no standard warranty, 3 yrs left on battery/drive unit
car is 9.5/10 inside and out. this car is for a buyer that wants a 5 year old car as close to mint as possible.

pearl white
21" grey turbines
grey next gen front and rear seats
plus suspension
black alcantara headliner and dash
cf interior
AP1
tech package
smart air suspension
high fidelity sound
premium interior and extended leather
all glass pano roof
red calipers
cf spoiler

no subzero
no rear facing seats

Are you selling it? I need to find a nonfacelift model s to customise with a revo kit I already have. Looking to find a gem with low miles, missed out on a few already but I am very interested if it is in as good as condition as u say. Do the rear seats have the little separators between them? And you are not far away for me to travel to pick up. All cash in hand whatever price we agree on. LMK

Are you selling it? I need to find a nonfacelift model s to customise with a revo kit I already have. Looking to find a gem with low miles, missed out on a few already but I am very interested if it is in as good as condition as u say. Do the rear seats have the little separators between them? And you are not far away for me to travel to pick up. All cash in hand whatever price we agree on. LMK

taking offers. yes it has the next gen rear seats