Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 Model S 70D-FREE Supercharging, Black Ext/Black Int, Monterey, CA-$35,000

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am selling this beautiful 2015 Model S 70D with 49,800 miles. The car is in great condition and drives like brand new! Battery and drive unit covered by 8 year 100,000 mile warranty through 2023. Delivered in 2015. Car is located in Monterey, CA. Price is $35,000. FULL DISCLOSURE: This car is currently financed through Wells Fargo and the loan balance exceeds the listing price Buyer agrees to finalize sale at a Wells Fargo branch with seller who will pay the difference of what is owed and complete a "title release request" designating buyer as the recipient of the title at the conclusion of the transaction.

• Unlimited lifetime FREE supercharging
  • Approx 230 mile range
  • Dual motor AWD
  • MCU upgraded to 64GB eMMC (April 2021, service records avail)
  • Steering assist motor bolt replaced (April 2021, service records avail)
  • Heated seats
Add-ons:
  • Tinted windows
  • Rear console (removable)
  • Interior running lights, multi-colored (removable)
  • Portable phone/tablet holder
Imperfections:
  • slight wheel curb rash from previous owner, a few scratches low on passenger door, some mild rock chips on front bumper

Attachments

• Pic1.jpg
    Pic1.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 105
  • Pic2.jpg
    Pic2.jpg
    254.8 KB · Views: 65
  • Pic3.jpg
    Pic3.jpg
    243.3 KB · Views: 85
  • Pic4.jpg
    Pic4.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 84
  • Pic5.jpg
    Pic5.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 73
  • Pic6.jpg
    Pic6.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 73
  • Pic7.jpg
    Pic7.jpg
    211.1 KB · Views: 80
  • Pic8.jpg
    Pic8.jpg
    286.7 KB · Views: 71
  • Pic9.jpg
    Pic9.jpg
    250.9 KB · Views: 68
  • Pic10.jpg
    Pic10.jpg
    236.1 KB · Views: 66
2015 Model S 70D-FREE Supercharging, Black Ext/Black Int, Monterey, CA-$35,000 **Additional pictures**

Attachments

• Pic11.jpg
    Pic11.jpg
    267.2 KB · Views: 71
  • Pic12.jpg
    Pic12.jpg
    266.2 KB · Views: 66
  • Pic13.jpg
    Pic13.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 67
  • Pic14.jpg
    Pic14.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 60
  • Pic15.jpg
    Pic15.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 65
  • Pic16.jpg
    Pic16.jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 67
  • Pic17.jpg
    Pic17.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 57
  • Pic18.jpg
    Pic18.jpg
    284.8 KB · Views: 67
  • Pic19.jpg
    Pic19.jpg
    266.5 KB · Views: 72
The asking price is $35,000. As the seller, I am having to put in a significant amount of money to cover the difference on what is owed. What is your interest in knowing my loan balance?
I think he, like myself, thought that as the buyer we'd be paying you the $35,000 asking price AND the rest of the loan which is the only reason why i asked. After re-reading the post I know that isn't the case. But that's why I was interested in the balance. The wording was a little confusing in the post.

I think he, like myself, thought that as the buyer we'd be paying you the $35,000 asking price AND the rest of the loan which is the only reason why i asked. After re-reading the post I know that isn't the case. But that's why I was interested in the balance. The wording was a little confusing in the post.
I tried to be as transparent as possible in my original post, noting that I as the seller would pay the difference of what was owed and that the transaction would be handled at a Wells Fargo branch. Selling a vehicle with a lien is not ideal, but with a patient buyer and a trusted location for the transaction, it can be done seamlessly.

Yeah, the original post is confusing. Could easily be clarified: 35k for the car with a lien on it and the seller will cover the remaining balance.

I’m not very good with all the options so do you know if it has:
1) ultra high fidelity sound
2) high amperage Charger
3) subzero package
4) bio weapon defense mode
5) heated rear seats and heated steering wheel
6) tech package
7) parking sensors
8) smart air suspension

I’m not very good with all the options so do you know if it has:
1) ultra high fidelity sound
2) high amperage Charger
3) subzero package
4) bio weapon defense mode
5) heated rear seats and heated steering wheel
6) tech package
7) parking sensors
8) smart air suspension
The car was purchased for my ex so I am not verse on the options. I just need to sell it and pay off the loan.