TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

2015 Model S - Original 70

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by SV-Sparks, Jul 14, 2017.

1. SV-Sparks

SV-Sparks Member

Putting out as a feeler post initially.

Looking at selling my December 2015 Model "Original 70" that I believe isn't SW upgradeable to a higher capacity.

Blue Metallic Paint
    Premium Pkg, Hi-Fi Sound, AP1, Sunroof, 19" Wheels, Air Suspension,

Black Interior with white alcantara roof and matte gray obeche wood. Pics to follow.

Thinking ~$60k would make sense? Would appreciate input.

Pic of delivery at Fremont Factory - no front license plate or stickers on car.

Attached Files:

2. SV-Sparks

SV-Sparks Member

Few more exterior pictures
    IMG_4849.JPG IMG_4850.JPG

3. CWXtreme

CWXtreme New Member

Sounds like a great deal. Are you still willing to part with it? I'm down in Anaheim.

4. SV-Sparks

SV-Sparks Member

Still undecided about sale. That said I'm driving to Santa Monica this weekend if you'd like to meet.

5. CWXtreme

CWXtreme New Member

I'd love to. I'll send you a PM with my information.