Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 P85D for sale CA Pearl white, fully loaded

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok so I am selling my 2015 P85D. It has 40k miles has all service records and I am the original owner, it has black interior and ALL ADDED options , minus trunk seats and snow tires.
It is in immaculate condition in and out, has been covered with the 3m protective coating , the entire front end, door jams and a few other spots. upgraded 21" tesla wheels , tinted windows, sunroof , air suspension and all.
I have even recently gotten the chrome delete done in satin black it can be peeled off if not wanted. the wheels have no marks on them nor does the car.
I am asking 80k
IMG_1921.JPG
IMG_1923.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1922.JPG
    IMG_1922.JPG
    915.4 KB · Views: 85
Reactions: SD_Engnr
Ok so I am selling my 2015 P85D. It has 40k miles has all service records and I am the original owner, it has black interior and ALL ADDED options , minus trunk seats and snow tires.
It is in immaculate condition in and out, has been covered with the 3m protective coating , the entire front end, door jams and a few other spots. upgraded 21" tesla wheels , tinted windows, sunroof , air suspension and all.
I have even recently gotten the chrome delete done in satin black it can be peeled off if not wanted. the wheels have no marks on them nor does the car.
I am asking 80k
View attachment 309099 View attachment 309101
Ludicrous or insane mode?