Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 Tesla Model S 90D Amazing Deal on Lease Transfer

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla Model S 1.JPG
Tesla Model S 2.JPG
Looking to transfer my lease on a 2015 Model S in Obsidian Black w grey interior, 21" grey turbine wheels, next gen seats, carbon fiber, UHD sound package, roof rack, air suspension and auto-pilot one in excellent condition (some curb rash and a small ding in rear left door that i just haven't gotten fixed).

Asking $1000 down and then you pay lease application and transfer fee (total of $650 = $150 for application and $500 for transfer once approved) - but I got $10,000 off the cost of the car because it was a floor model, so the lease payments on this $112,000 car are much lower than anything comparable.

Car has 25,000 miles and has another 22,500 miles left on the lease that ends Feb 6, 2019 (15000 miles per year, plus an extra 2500 or so that were on the car when I got it from dealer - good to roughly 47500 before you start paying per mile). Some curb rash on the right wheels and will need tires, otherwise in great condition.

$1195 is the all-in mostly cost (including tax) - car is located in downtown San Francisco, and $66,521 is the buyout at the end of the lease. Lease is also through US Bank, so will be transferred fully to your name, and you must qualify and submit application.

Great deal on an amazing car - just doesn't make sense for me to keep this and the model X.

Sorry, mostly payment and lease end buy out are in the ad already.
Not sure about the current buy out.
The ding I'm not sure - it's not something I was planning to fix, too small to worry about.
The curb rash is usually a few hundred dollars a wheel, but I've touched them up myself and the rash isn't that noticeable, so I wasn't planning to have them professionally resurfaced.

View attachment 229683 View attachment 229684 Looking to transfer my lease on a 2015 Model S in Obsidian Black w grey interior, 21" grey turbine wheels, next gen seats, carbon fiber, UHD sound package, roof rack, air suspension and auto-pilot one in excellent condition (some curb rash and a small ding in rear left door that i just haven't gotten fixed).

Asking $1000 down and then you pay lease application and transfer fee (total of $650 = $150 for application and $500 for transfer once approved) - but I got $10,000 off the cost of the car because it was a floor model, so the lease payments on this $112,000 car are much lower than anything comparable.

Car has 25,000 miles and has another 22,500 miles left on the lease that ends Feb 6, 2019 (15000 miles per year, plus an extra 2500 or so that were on the car when I got it from dealer - good to roughly 47500 before you start paying per mile). Some curb rash on the right wheels and will need tires, otherwise in great condition.

$1195 is the all-in mostly cost (including tax) - car is located in downtown San Francisco, and $66,521 is the buyout at the end of the lease. Lease is also through US Bank, so will be transferred fully to your name, and you must qualify and submit application.

Great deal on an amazing car - just doesn't make sense for me to keep this and the model X.

Hello. Was the roof rack on there from the dealer/factory or did you add it on? Can it be taken off easily? I am very interested. I had entered into a lease transfer agreement with a seller this past week and for whatever reason, they ended up backing out...stated they were now keeping it. So here I am, looking again. I wasn't really looking for a 90 and the payments are a little higher than what I was looking for but I am already pre-approved and have excellent credit (810). Just looking for a short term vehicle for now and thought I'd try out a Tesla. Who knew there were so many available lease takeovers?? Like I said, the payments are a little more than I was looking to spend but feasible. However, if I am going to have to pay the whole $650 transfer fee (along with all the registration & taxes upon transfer), I would only be interested if you would knock off your down payment. There are several leases available and most of them require 0 down. I am ready to start paperwork today. Let me know if this is something you are willing to do and/or keep me in mind for the future if you dont want to negotiate and are stuck with the car. But I am looking to have a lease secured by the end of the weekend. Let me know...