Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 Tesla Model S P90D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My name is Dyllan and I have this incredible vehicle for sale through my dealership! We took it in a trade and I would love to send it to a good home!
Text or call (515) 300-4088 with any questions

For sale a Tesla Model S P90D! Autopilot, adjustable air suspension, remote summon, AC, .
Any questions please ask!

422 hp horsepower
Fuel economy EPA highway (mpg): 106 and EPA city (mpg): 95
All-wheel drive
Automatic Transmission
4 Doors
0 liter cylinder engine
4-wheel ABS brakes
8-way power adjustable driver’s seat
8-way power adjustable passenger seat
Air conditioning with dual zone climate control
Audio controls on steering wheel
Auto-dimming mirrors - Electrochromatic
Bluetooth
Climate controlled - Driver and passenger heated-cushion, driver and passenger heated-seat-back
Clock - In-dash
Compass
Daytime running lights
Driver and passenger memory seats
Dusk sensing headlights
External temperature display
Head airbags - Curtain 1st and 2nd row
Heated driver’s seat
Heated passenger seat
Interior air filtration
Intermittent window wipers
Keyless Ignition - Doors and push button start
Knee airbags - Driver and passenger
Memory settings for 3 drivers
Multi-function remote - Trunk/hatch/door/tailgate, windows, remote engine start
Navigation system - With voice activation
Passenger Airbag
Power heated mirrors
Power windows with 4 one-touch
Privacy/tinted glass
Rain sensing window wipers
Rear air conditioning - With separate controls
Rear heat - With separate controls
Rear spoiler - Lip
Remote engine start
Remote power door locks
Remote window operation
Reverse tilt mirrors - Dual mirrors
Self-leveling headlights - Self-leveling
Skid plates - 3
Speed sensitive window wipers
Stability control
Steering Wheel Air Conditioning Controls
Tilt and telescopic steering wheel
Traction control - ABS and drive-line
Transmission hill holder
Trip computer
Universal remote transmitter
Xenon headlights

Attachments

• 1010724543.jpg
    1010724543.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 92
  • 1010724666.jpg
    1010724666.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 74
  • 1010724727.jpg
    1010724727.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 72
  • 1010724775.jpg
    1010724775.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 77
  • 1010724805.jpg
    1010724805.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 82
  • 1010724822.jpg
    1010724822.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 70
  • 1010724861.jpg
    1010724861.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 76
  • 1010724886.jpg
    1010724886.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 70
This is supposed to be a professional car salesperson.
First, what year is the car?
Two, know the options. Don’t just copy/paste the nonsense the computer tells you the car has. For instance from the photo, this car has Next Gen seats, which was a definite add on and highly valued.
Three, most of the info a Tesla shopper wants is going to be displayed on the main screen. The screens to show is the one where it shows P90D and has the miles and VIN, plus also the screen that shows Autopilot, and the screen that shows Smart Air Suspension.

As someone who has been shopping for P85D/P90D cars I can say that the inability to properly list a 90D as a 90D or an 85D as an 85D as opposed to P90D and P85D has GOT to be the most annoying oversight they can do. Many do it too. I also question the legitimacy of the "oversight" because most dealerships list every damn car as the performance variant. Personally, if a dealership can't even get the model right I blacklist them and don't bother looking at any cars they offer moving forward. If they can't get something as simple as the model number right then who knows what else they've done or haven't done based on zero EV knowledge.

As someone who has been shopping for P85D/P90D cars I can say that the inability to properly list a 90D as a 90D or an 85D as an 85D as opposed to P90D and P85D has GOT to be the most annoying oversight they can do. Many do it too. I also question the legitimacy of the "oversight" because most dealerships list every damn car as the performance variant. Personally, if a dealership can't even get the model right I blacklist them and don't bother looking at any cars they offer moving forward. If they can't get something as simple as the model number right then who knows what else they've done or haven't done based on zero EV knowledge.
That's my biggest complaint with Autotrader...tons of ads that say "Performance" only to find out it's some pos 75d.

I have a better post up, and I was able to get the Build sheet from Tesla after going through a few different departments. Here is the build sheet and the link to the better post with the correct pictures and information.
2015 Tesla Model S 90D

Honestly I think your post is going to appear like a CLICKBAIT "bait and switch" and frustrate REAL P90D buyers since it is inaccurately titled "2015 Tesla Model S P90D"... and miss 90D buyers too.

Why not ask the forum moderator to DELETE your posting... and create a NEW post as a 90D ?

Honestly I think your post is going to appear like a CLICKBAIT "bait and switch" and frustrate REAL P90D buyers since it is inaccurately titled "2015 Tesla Model S P90D"... and miss 90D buyers too.

Why not ask the forum moderator to DELETE your posting... and create a NEW post as a 90D ?
I have done that as per the page rules. I have reported it with the new link and asked if they would delete and they have yet to do so. I just wanted to make sure I posted the correct ad in the thread so people knew. I am waiting on them to delete it as I have taken all steps.

Reactions: BrokerDon