Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 (Dec.) Model S P100DL - Free supercharging, loaded

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Beautiful 2016 (late December build) Tesla Model S P100DL

- 45,500 miles
- fully loaded dual motor
- All wheel drive
- FREE UNLIMITED lifetime supercharging
- 21" rims and performance staggered tires
- ludicrous performance package
- red calipers
- carbon fiber spoiler
- opticoat clear coat on entire car ($2500)
- sun roof
- premium seats
- smart air suspension
- ultra high fidelity sound
- subzero weather package
- ash wood interior and black headliner
- I have the original spec sheet available. Original purchase price $158,000+
- 1 owner, no accidents, clean title
- midnight silver paint
- paint and entire car in excellent condition
- garage kept, non smoking, non pet
- loved the car, purchased in Monterey CA
- Warranty through March 2021. can purchase ext warranty and transfer with car

Asking $69,500
Happy to answer all questions and more pictures upon request. FSD available to be added on. Please serious inquires only. Text or call 7723219109

Attachments

• Image from iOS (23).jpg
    Image from iOS (23).jpg
    608.2 KB · Views: 206
  • Image from iOS (25).jpg
    Image from iOS (25).jpg
    481.2 KB · Views: 145
  • Image from iOS (24).jpg
    Image from iOS (24).jpg
    484.3 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_5477.jpg
    IMG_5477.jpg
    690.1 KB · Views: 135
Reactions: Mark2018s
Rare to find the lineup of free unlimited supercharging and FSD in a Performance with ludicrous. If I used supercharging more I’d jump on this.
THANK YOU - Yeah some people seem to really not realize the value of the free unlimited supercharging. Not sure if they are all used to paying. But I looked it up and Tesla charges $ 0.28 per kWh - so I was seeing some owners saying $20 to fill up their model 3. We dont have FSD added but have the option to add it for $5k before selling/transferring. Happy to do that.

No FSD? Than no wonder you will get nowhere what you’re asking. The ones with it have trouble getting $70K with FUSC. You gotta come down into tbe 50’s tbh. You have a late Model P90DL basically, just cuz it can add FSD doesn’t add tbe value until its been paid for . Tbere are ravens in the $80’s under 10K miles, FSD and a lot more range a little better performance. But still new with plenty of warranty and options to extend. I basically check what Tesla is selling theirs for and know I must be priced under, and my buyers pay no taxes. But Tesla has basically made the earlier models way too expensive for a reason. I believe that reason is that need a complete overhaul to really be able to have FSD like they promised. It’s not as easy as they made it seem, since the cameras are different , the wiring system needs to be able to handles much higher temperatures caused from the newer HW etc. It’s also known the batteries have about a 10 yr shelf life now, if living in there desert where sav. lt
SOLD!!! Thanks everyone.
You had EAP. So FSD is only the difference between the two to add it. Makes sense now that you had it listed where you did. Nice congrats