Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 Model S 75

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Brand New Tires!! I am upgrading to the Model X and looking to sell this beautiful car. This car has had the most of the chrome blacked up. I have added black accents to the car along with black matte wheels to watch. If you are in the market for the Model S then this is the one to get.
The car is a Model S 75 in pearl white with 20 inch black matte rims. The tires were just replaced so you will have brand new tires when you purchase the car. Car has 29,000 Miles and is located in Austin, TX

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-11-10 at 8.37.46 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-11-10 at 8.37.46 PM.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 93
  • Screen Shot 2018-11-10 at 8.37.37 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-11-10 at 8.37.37 PM.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 64
  • Screen Shot 2018-11-10 at 8.37.26 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-11-10 at 8.37.26 PM.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 65
Brand New Tires!! I am upgrading to the Model X and looking to sell this beautiful car. This car has had the most of the chrome blacked up. I have added black accents to the car along with black matte wheels to watch. If you are in the market for the Model S then this is the one to get.
The car is a Model S 75 in pearl white with 20 inch black matte rims. The tires were just replaced so you will have brand new tires when you purchase the car. Car has 29,000 Miles and is located in Austin, TX
Forgot to add that this car will have unlimited free supercharging and the remaining balance of the warranty.

Darvin , Thanks what is shown is AP1 hardware and most have old style nose cone and lot higher miles , Mine is 2.0 AP and they will have to upgrade my system to match the new cars out there, cars you showed can’t change FSD they were not able to do to technical changes in Model. I was offered 62 by Tesla and when they resale it will be a lot higher than what I am selling it for. When I puschased it was 100k do the math and you will see. Same as yours Free unlimited lifetime superchanging , and map interface etc plus this car dual motor not single . Thanks and good luck

Last edited:
Darvin , Thanks what is shown is AP1 hardware and most have old style nose cone and lot higher miles , Mine is 2.0 AP and they will have to upgrade my system to match the new cars out there, cars you showed can’t change FSD they were not able to do to technical changes in Model. I was offered 62 by Tesla and when they resale it will be a lot higher than what I am selling it for.
sorry, missed ap2 part.

You seriously was offered 62 by Tesla?