Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 Model S P90D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
38814115_10155388817231116_3623594234675724288_n.jpg

Reactions: P85_DA
Your car is unique as has refresh and AP2 ..but mileage is not as relevant in EVs as in an ICE ..what makes this tough one is non Luda and doesn’t have the V2-3pack ...also future buyer can’t Luda this without correct pack :( ...in low 80s someone will jump or I would get quote from Vroom as they are paying decent prices off the street ..
Can you clarify this for me
I was under the impression the battery pack has nothing to do with ludicrous upgrades, considering even p85d customers were able to upgrade

"Ludi" - short for "ludicrous"

"Luda" - short for the rapper "Ludacris."
I assume neither comes with the vehicle.

I was under the impression the battery pack has nothing to do with ludicrous upgrades, considering even p85d customers were able to upgrade

For P85D it needed both software and hardware in battery (incolnel fuse) to make “L” capable ...for the P90s they had the hardware but depending on battery pack (V1,2) max performance couldn’t Be attained ...the P90s if still offered which I don’t think anymore could upgrade via software

• Informative
Reactions: AMPd
For P85D it needed both software and hardware in battery (incolnel fuse) to make “L” capable ...for the P90s they had the hardware but depending on battery pack (V1,2) max performance couldn’t Be attained ...the P90s if still offered which I don’t think anymore could upgrade via software
Max performance could not be attained but you can still get ludicrous mode, not that it’s offered anymore. It’s no longer on teslas site

Reactions: P85_DA