Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 Tesla Model S 75D for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla Model S 75D 2016 - Metallic Silver, Black leather interior (Autopilot, Premium Upgrades Package, All Glass Panoramic Roof, Unlimited Supercharging)

$59,800

I'm moving countries and need to sell my beloved Tesla Model S 75D. It's an amazing vehicle! The person that buys it will be very lucky. I'm very frustrated Tesla won't allow me to import my car to Canada.

The car has had some repairs (done by a Tesla certified body shop) covered by insurance in the front after I hit a plastic garbage can that flew off of someone’s trailer on the highway. Repairs are unnoticeable.

I can also throw in with the purchase my destination charger ($550 value) and sun reflectors for front, back, and sunroof (+$200 value).

56,000 miles

Currently located in Gilbert, AZ.
+1-520-391-0948
[email protected]

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    407 KB · Views: 167
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    326.1 KB · Views: 136
Your car is only valuable for you. For the rest people your car worth as much as any other car on the market. If you price it over the market - you are looking for a fool. Its hard to find a fool, unless you are dealership.
again Darvin being a bully - i hope all others viewing this post notice this and take this weirdo for what he's worth....=garbage. He's a bully, and feels the need to try to ruin everyone's thread. Hope the admin is seeing his negativity in all posts - and again, he hasn't made an offer on any car, nor does he intend to.