Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017/2018 Tesla Model 3 Long Range Lease 549/mo

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Due to unforseen circumstances i.e. seperation, it is with a heavy heart that I offer up my white 2017/2018 Tesla Model 3 Long Range edition for lease in the hopes of trying to turn a bad situation positive.

Whether you want to wait for that performance AWD, white interior, or you prefer to lease just because you don't want to own a car that may become outdated in a year (lets be real), hopefully this works for you.

Located in Central Valley, open to SoCal and NorCal as well.

Specs are as follows.
  • Long Range Battery
  • Black Interior
  • Pearl White Paint
  • Premium Upgrades
  • 18’’ Aero Wheels
  • Enhanced Autopilot
I'm also willing to include the Tesla OEM Wall Charger for 1 year or longer leases.

I'll respond to PM's in a moment, skepticism aside, I'll update my profile. Yes I am new to post here although I've had my TMC account for a quite a bit, mostly like to read and soak information.
Little background on me wouldn't hurt i suppose.
Previous 2015 P85D midnight blue owner, active duty military stationed in NAS Lemoore, California, recently divorced as M3 was supposed to be for my spouse.
Terms are as follows:

Untitled.jpg
Receipt of car is in January 2018, has been ordered.

I believe that a long term rental through Turo would be safest for both parties, insurance and otherwise.
And yes, Turo allows for 1 year + rentals, like I said it would be the safest.

Unless he's an employee, that's really not an issue. Considering it's a near $60K car, the monthly payment is quite low if this is legit.

All good questions, not an employee of Tesla. Renting/leasing out your privately owned vehicle is not illegal, and I'm not asking anybody to take the car sight unseen. I'm in the Navy and I will deploy in 2018, my wife was supposed to have the car but that's not in the cards anymore, would rather not have it sit for 8 months and find out what happens

Sorry about your situation. Did you ask Tesla if you could get out of the purchase? This sounds like a situation where they would make an exception especially since it is so new. Even if they charged you some small penalty, you might still be better off.
Did you get a VIN assigned yet?

Due to unforseen circumstances i.e. seperation, it is with a heavy heart that I offer up my white 2017/2018 Tesla Model 3 Long Range edition for lease in the hopes of trying to turn a bad situation positive.

Whether you want to wait for that performance AWD, white interior, or you prefer to lease just because you don't want to own a car that may become outdated in a year (lets be real), hopefully this works for you.

Specs are as follows.
  • Long Range Battery
  • Black Interior
  • Pearl White Paint
  • Premium Upgrades
  • 18’’ Aero Wheels
  • Enhanced Autopilot
I'm also willing to include the Tesla OEM Wall Charger for 1 year or longer leases.
Hey curious I went and saw my sales reps 3 yesterday and he told me there was no leasing program available for the 3? Purchase only.

I believe that a long term rental through Turo would be safest for both parties, insurance and otherwise.
And yes, Turo allows for 1 year + rentals, like I said it would be the safest.
I would be very cautious when putting my car for rent using Turo.

In particular, I think that you'd better meet the renter when giving the keys and when getting the car back.
Otherwise it will be difficult to find the origin of any scratch or damages and any repair would be on your pocket.

You have to pay extra to your own car insurance and the Turo coverage has a lot of fine prints:
Here’s What Happens When Someone On Turo Crashes Your Audi R8

Renting a car on Turo — Is it a good deal? My experience

About long term rental... How Mercedes got caught trashing a rental Tesla Model X
why not make a lease transfer instead: Pros and cons of taking over car lease payments

IMPO, I would cancel my order or if keep the order to get advantage of the $7,500 tax for example,
but I would park the car in a garage until I come back, or let only a family member using it.

Note: In general dealers will not buy back a used car who has been in an accident.
I wonder what the position of Tesla in this case?

Specs are as follows.
  • Long Range Battery
  • Black Interior
  • Pearl White Paint
  • Premium Upgrades
  • 18’’ Aero Wheels
  • Enhanced Autopilot
Hello I will take the deal [email protected]