Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Chevy Volt LT for lease transfer in Maryland only** ($261/month all in)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

bro1999

Apr 26, 2016
Maryland
Hey guys, I am currently leasing a Siren Red tintcoat '17 Volt LT (MSRP 35,090, 36 months/10k miles a year lease) that will be eligible for a lease transfer to a MD resident in late December (26 Dec to be exact) of this year, assuming I am able to get a Bolt around the same time. GM Financial only allows in-state lease transfers. This would be a perfect placeholder for someone in MD waiting for their Model 3! :D

It will have 30 months left on the lease at that point, with approximately 5k miles on the odometer (right on track for 30k miles in 36 months). It has the comfort package (heated front seats, heated steering wheel, heated side mirrors), all weather floor mats, and siren red tintcoat paint as the only options.

Will also will come with the following official GM accessories: Volt windshield shade, Volt rear passenger window sunshades, and Volt charging cord storage bag.

Monthly payment (all fees/MD taxes already rolled in) is $261.04. GMF charges a $595 transfer fee, which is the only money the transferee would have to pay (possibly MD tag fees as well). I was able to cash in on a $1k private offer, $903 in GM card earnings, and $500 farm bureau rebate, so anyone assuming this lease will also receive the benefit of those rebates!

For comparison, the current base '17 Volt LT lease deal in MD is $261 a month for 39 months (or ~$290 for 36 months), $500 due at signing PLUS Maryland fees/taxes, which altogether total at least $3,200 ($595 lease acquisition fee + ~$2,300 in MD taxes + $300 dealer doc fee, or around $89/month on top on the base monthly payment).

Also, the factory cloth floormats are still new wrapped in plastic, and this Volt also comes with a Voltscreen (3rd party radiator guard) and Voltphone (magnetic smartphone holder that attaches next to the gearshift)!

If any MD'ers are interested, PM me so I can start to get the ball rolling. Thanks.

DSC_0075_zps1ef6vb1y.jpg

DSC_0074_zpst1cxsqox.jpg