Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 M3; Rare Alcantara headliner; FSD/HW3; Forever connectivity; SF Bay Area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Deep Metallic Blue
19" silver wheels (Tesla, not aftermarket)
28,250 miles
Clean title, no liens
CA Red HOV stickers (only 1 on vehicle, others in glovebox)
$39,900 (Have Shift & Tesla trade-in offers to beat)

Only the first couple thousand or so Model 3s came with an Alcantara headliner, in light gray. Initially slated only for premium interior vehicles, Tesla decided to switch all Model 3s to a light beige-ish cloth headliner. You can see some old threads here from people complaining about the switch.

Despite being an early VIN, this car has very even panel gaps. Has FSD and has had the HW3 CPU upgrade. Had the 2 year service earlier this year, with all bulletins addressed.

The vehicle also has premium connectivity grandfathered in forever.

Vehicle is in very good shape for its age and mileage. No accidents, no dings. Worst thing is that all 4 wheels have curb rash, which is easily correctable. Normally charged to 80%, only a handful of road trips taken.

Black interior, in excellent shape.

Has the Gen 2 UMC with 110v plug, and I'll include the used WeatherTech mat for the rear cargo area and 4 aluminum/plastic lifting pucks.

Trading this vehicle in on a new Model X, so if you want it, you'll have to move pretty quickly this week.

I'm located in the South Bay Area, will drive reasonable distance to meet up.

IMG_7442.jpg

IMG_7430.jpg

IMG_7436.jpg

IMG_7431(plateblur).jpg

IMG_7432.jpg

IMG_7429(plateblur).jpg

View attachment 592783

IMG_7435.jpg

Very fair price. Should go quickly.

What is Range showing at 100/90?

I don't often charge that high, but my last recollection of 100% charge was something like 306 miles. First 100% charge when new was 310 miles, per spec as delivered. I recall about 268 miles on an 85% charge recently.

If someone is serious about buying, I'll charge it to whatever level they want and report back with photos.