Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Model S 100D - WHITE interior - Babied and garaged

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New member here. Happy and excited to be among friends :):)

RANGE RANGE RANGE! :D
Largest Tesla battery. Nearly 335 miles at full charge! No accidents; also, i'm always the guy who parks 2 miles away, just to avoid dings (as i'm sure most of you can relate :D). Modesta coating, so paint is in excellent condition. Car has been babied and always garaged. White interior is beautiful and without any damage or discoloration. Non smoker. 22k miles. Still under warranty of course. $88,950

- Enhanced Autopilot activated
- very close to 335 miles of range
- premium interior package
- black alcantera on the dash (discontinued!)
- BlackVue 650S 2 Channel dashcam installed and hardwired
- high quality Window tint all around
- ultra high fidelity sound package
- Smart Air Suspension
- all glass roof
- 0-60 in 4.15 seconds
- Auto Retractable license plate
- Carbon Fiber spoiler
- Modesta coating
- Red painted calipers
- titanium color wheels
- 17" screen protection
- Chrome delete
- Brand new tires very clean inside and out. PM me if interested :):)

DSC_0063.JPG
DSC_0007.JPG
DSC_0021.JPG
DSC_0221.JPG
DSC_0214.JPG
DSC_0207.JPG
DSC_0188.JPG
DSC_0177.JPG
DSC_0172.JPG

DSC_0160.JPG

It priced fairly. This is about the going price for 2017 100D's. Goodluck with sale OP!
You should look at brand new inventory 2018 S100D’s before commenting on how good the price is. Tesla has them listed new from $85,700 after Fed tax credit and even less after any state credits. Tesla has several dozen new inventory cars available throughout the country for about that price that include new 4/50 warranties and would then be eligible for another 4/50 extended warranty. I think a used one should be much less. GLWS anyway.

You should look at brand new inventory 2018 S100D’s before commenting on how good the price is. Tesla has them listed new from $85,700 after Fed tax credit and even less after any state credits. Tesla has several dozen new inventory cars available throughout the country for about that price that include new 4/50 warranties and would then be eligible for another 4/50 extended warranty. I think a used one should be much less. GLWS anyway.

Such bad etiquette....but such douchbaggery is to be expected I suppose. We are on the internets afterall... :)
But now that my ad is completely useless and my chances with any perspective buyer are severely tarnished, at least post a link to your claimed $85,700 S100D so that we can see. I didnt find such a car, a d I've looked through all inventory cars. But I suppose its possible I may have missed it so please enlighten us with the link.
Ps. Thank you for the "GLWS" well wishes at the end of your post. I really appreciate it.

It priced fairly. This is about the going price for 2017 100D's. Goodluck with sale OP!
The dark side of Tesla’s rapid product evolution.

Inventory Search | Tesla
Equivalent to or additional options compared to OP. Tax rebates put it at same price.

Though after-market add-ons likely raise value.

We have a mid-2017 S100D inventory car. Could get more car now for the same money we paid last November. On the other hand, enjoyed 11,000 miles of luxury, safety and convenience.

Reactions: Numonefan
Such bad etiquette....but such douchbaggery is to be expected I suppose. We are on the internets afterall... :)
But now that my ad is completely useless and my chances with any perspective buyer are severely tarnished, at least post a link to your claimed $85,700 S100D so that we can see. I didnt find such a car, a d I've looked through all inventory cars. But I suppose its possible I may have missed it so please enlighten us with the link.
Ps. Thank you for the "GLWS" well wishes at the end of your post. I really appreciate it.
Most people, especially savvy Tesla owners, are aware of the value of a used car and it is and should be less than a new one. A previous comment on this thread pointed out you are not taking into consideration your miles, tax credits and depreciation. It is the point of a free forum to get back and forth feedback. The point is not to whine like a baby because you can’t sell your used car to an uninformed buyer for more than they can buy the car new. A quick read through this forum will show the hundreds of new inventory cars that are available. It is not that new cars are a secret and by your attitude when you say "any perspective buyer" what you really mean is “unsuspecting buyer". I see someone else posted a link to another one, here is a link to the Grey one for $85,700 Tesla
FYI since you asked here is a link.
EV-CPO.com - Tesla New, Used, and CPO Inventory Listings

Last edited: