Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Model S 100D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Y'all,
While searching for a possible site to sell my Tesla i came across a bunch of advice, which all primarily came from this forum. Forgive my ignorance for not knowing about this site previously :(
Anyway, I am going to post the information here in case anyone is interested.

Model S 100D - Paid $118,750 and asking $79K
Extremely meticulous about my vehicles. Has only been washed by hand and is in very good condition.
Just hit 16K miles.
Date of Manufacture 07/2017 - Delivered end of 2017
Some features listed below:

Enhanced Autopilot
High Amperage Charger Upgrade 72 amp
Black Premium Seats
Black Interior
21” Grey Wheels
Carbon Fiber Decor
Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
Black Alcantara Headliner
Premium Upgrades Package
Ultra High Fidelity Sound Package
Smart Air Suspension
Ceramic tint on sides and rear window. (Too embarrassed to say how much I spent on that :( )

Anyway, if anyone is interested just let me know. I am also going to list it on another site that was recommended by someone from this site, but wanted to also put it out here in case there is any interest.

Front.jpg
Left Front.jpg
View From Back Seat.jpg
Tesla_Doors_Open.jpg
Right Rear.jpg
Driver Side 1.jpg
Passenger Interior3.jpg
Right Front.jpg

BG

Attachments

• Side_Doors_Open.jpg
    Side_Doors_Open.jpg
    547.1 KB · Views: 39
Whoever purchases it will have a great car. We have same vintage S100D with 22K miles. Expect to keep it for years.

Ours came with EAP, recently purchased FSD with intention to upgrade from AP2 to AP3 or higher.

Agree! Same on the EAP and i had planned on purchasing FSD. I think it drives incredibly well and can only imagine what the upgrades will bring in the future.
If it doesnt sell...then I wont be upset, but will have to figure out which kid potentially doesnt get to go to college or tell the wife that the pool is going to have to wait to be finished :)
Moving to a house that is 2x the cost of the previous one and then getting accepted to get my executive mba at UT kind of pushed me to the point of saying...i probably have to sell Khaleesi. But, if it doesnt...then it wasnt meant to be and something else will have to give.

Lots of good news in your life. Understand the challenge of stretching the budget to enable it.

Went to a reputable B-school so long ago tuition was $4k/year. Still working because I’ve got a great job, I saw how unhappy my dad was when he retired from a fulfilling job a few years too soon. Also easier to afford the things we want.