Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Model S 75 AP2 For Sale in Florida

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bought a couple new BMW’s last year and we love them, one of which was a custom build X1 (rare color /interior color combo) from Europe, the other was a custom/loaded up new X5 Msport from Spartanburg, S.C. The European X1 was less than 2 months to our door. It was very interesting, we were able to track it online from the factory to the port on its way across the ocean. How much of a discount are you getting off the new BMW? And does that almost make up for the discounted trade? If it makes you feel any better Tesla recently offered me $30k less than I paid for a few month old X5 with 1,500 miles against a Performance X. Tesla might qualify as a Stealership:eek:
Funny Tesla is a manufacturer thus can't be a stealership and they are not in business to resell trade ins. The pre-AP 2.5 cars are taking quite a value hit bc of the outdated hardware regardless of trim level according to Tesla.

Funny Tesla is a manufacturer thus can't be a stealership and they are not in business to resell trade ins. The pre-AP 2.5 cars are taking quite a value hit bc of the outdated hardware regardless of trim level according to Tesla.
There isn’t actually any such thing as a "Stealership" therefore the funny thing is that Tesla can just as easily be lumped in to that fictional group. They are actually in the business of reselling trades because they function as a manufacturer and a retailer and reselling trades is a necessity of that business model. If they didn’t want to function as both Manufacturers and retailers they would have established a dealer network, they essentially want to function as both, that was their choice.

Last edited: