Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Model X- 2024.44.30.8- driver profiles not changing temp settings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We have a 2017 Model X on 2024.44.30.8 software. Our driver profiles are not changing the driver and passenger temp settings when we have different temps selected and “saved” under each profile. Is anyone else experiencing this? This might be the first time ever in almost 7 years of ownership that we have noticed this.

Try a reboot? I'm running the same version and just went from one temp set in one profile with the system on to a different temp set in another profile withe the system off. I didn't have passenger temperatures set, but I'd guess it's more likely a transient bug for you in spite of that difference.

Try a reboot? I'm running the same version and just went from one temp set in one profile with the system on to a different temp set in another profile withe the system off. I didn't have passenger temperatures set, but I'd guess it's more likely a transient bug for you in spite of that difference.
I did reboot right away and that didn’t fix it. Just turned off the climate in one profile. When switching back and forth the climate turns on and off accordingly base on profile. When I turn the climate on and set a different temp in the one profile, switching profiles doesn’t change the temp. Hmm

• Informative
Reactions: mxnym
That has to be a software bug. You could try to see if you can get your service center to report it as a bug (or confirm engineers are already aware of it) without taking your vehicle in or sending out a tech, but that can be challenging. I got them to do it for something once, but normally they want to perform diagnostics in case there is a hardware failure. In this case, I can't fathom any scenario where this is a hardware failure (I'm not even sure it would be neglect in development specific to legacy vehicles), so it might be worth a shot.