Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 P100DL, FULL FSD TRANSFERABLE - $162k Original Sticker!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes not sure on that range, and actually I have seen it go to 287 and higher, i supposed I can leave it connected longer but wasnt sure i was supposed to go to 100% so i always unplug early... if there is a testing recommendation lemme know......

on another note, I am impressed Tesla installing two new full headlights under warranty this week :)
Will send photos once completed.

Yes not sure on that range, and actually I have seen it go to 287 and higher, i supposed I can leave it connected longer but wasnt sure i was supposed to go to 100% so i always unplug early... if there is a testing recommendation lemme know......

on another note, I am impressed Tesla installing two new full headlights under warranty this week :)
Will send photos once completed.
There's no harm in charging to 100%

My brother has this exact model/spec’. [70k miles] The only downside he has with his, is the leather is very soft and starts to ripple the seat cushion after consistent ‘in & out’ usage. That’s like my biggest gripe with any car that has supple leather, is if the stitching isn’t bound tight enough, and if the leather is on the softer side, it starts to ripple and really there’s no fix for that. It’s just not aesthetically pleasing to look at, but doesn’t affect really the functionality of anything.