Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Model 3 P3D+ White EAP for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Why don't I see the CF spoiler in your pics?

As far as I know people have only now spotted any coming with them. Both spoiler and dual motor badge are IOU from Tesla. If/when available owners can ask to have them installed. Some don't want them (the badge in particular)

@Enigma32, is this still available? Please let me know, very interested. Thanks!

Sale pending @ 60k, commercial buyer, waiting on bank payoff update

Interested.

Did you request the $5k refund for PUP, so this car doesn’t have free supercharging?

Thanks,
Jimmy

Would be foolish not to. The free supercharging is neither worth $5k, nor does it transfer with the vehicle anymore. Anybody selling a used model 3 with free supercharging is either lying or misinformed, it would be disabled once car transfers to you.

Why don't you manage with it for a year to get the tax credit? Trading the Model S for a X might make more sense.

Everything that I have seen says I can claim the credit. Its vaguely described as cannot be purchased for purpose of resale, which it was not.The California credit is the one you need to own it for a set period of time, but I am income disqualified for that anyhow.