Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Model 3 Performance - Bay Area CA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2018 Red Model 3 Performance
Located in Castro Valley, CA
Title in hand
30,xxx miles, still drive as we are waiting for our Y delivery
Fully loaded with Full Self Driving
Gets 270 miles at 80% full charge. 97% home charged with an occasional supercharge for great battery health

We love this car, but with our second child coming we need extra space. I am the second owner and have the title in hand for an easy transaction. Wife and I are both car nuts so we put some great parts on the car that can come with it as is, or we can remove for a lower price. I have a trade in offer from online dealer/carmax for 52000, would love to give someone a great deal on the car as is. Turn key (hehe) and ready to go! I've included all the prices I paid for just the parts alone, if you take as is, it's a great value!

As is price: 57,000
Stock price (except trunk opener/wrap obviously): 54,000

Car has:

PPF on front end with XPEL $2500
Suntek ceramic tint on all windows, does a beautiful job keeping the car cool during the summer $500
19" Forgestar CF10 with Michelin PS4S (rears are at 30%, front is at 70% square setup so rotation is no problem!) $2800
KW V3 coilovers $2500
Redwood Performance rear control arms (need this if you want to go low and don't want to eat your tires) $600
SPL front end links $300
Eibach sway bars (front and rear) $300
3M black brushed metallic wrap, looks much better than satin black and unique. $200
Hansshow rear automatic trunk installed by Tesla Larry (Bay Area top installer) $600
3D Maxpider mats all around $300
Screen protector
Faux CF panel console covers
IMG_2438.JPG
IMG_2437.JPG