Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Model S 100D lease takeover - $1,250/month

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

New to the forum so let me know if I should post in a different group.

I'm looking to move to a model 3 and have a 2018 Model S for a lease takeover, which I received in Dec'18.
Fully loaded, black on black, dark wood interior with everything except the full navigation option. 7.2K miles and lease allows 15K mikes year. It came with 3.4K miles on it, showroom model, 41.2K miles remaining of the lease over 32months (1287miles per month remaining).

Lease for me is $1,250 a month, and looking for $7K cash as I put $9K down with fees etc.

Let me know if interested! Thanks, SanjSF

Hi,

New to the forum so let me know if I should post in a different group.

I'm looking to move to a model 3 and have a 2018 Model S for a lease takeover, which I received in Dec'18.
Fully loaded, black on black, dark wood interior with everything except the full navigation option. 7.2K miles and lease allows 15K mikes year. It came with 3.4K miles on it, showroom model, 41.2K miles remaining of the lease over 32months (1287miles per month remaining).

Lease for me is $1,250 a month, and looking for $7K cash as I put $9K down with fees etc.

Let me know if interested! Thanks, SanjSF

I'd also post over in Listings | Only Used Tesla

People get a lot of luck. Post pictures and the tesla window sticker, avoids a lot of useless pm's

GLWS