Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Not Available 2018 Model S 75D For Sale, 17k miles, $52,000

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling my 2018 S 75D, midnight silver, cream premium with Oak wood, excellent condition, 19" Sonic Carbon Slipstream, low miles, 17k miles and going...enhanced auto pilot. I already have a final trade in offer with Tesla for $47,600 that come out about $51,500 with sales tax saving. Looking to get $52,000 firm within 3 weeks (final trade in is valid for 4 wks).
Car is in Arizona. Clean title, no accidents.

Attachments

• tesla.jpg
    tesla.jpg
    422.7 KB · Views: 95
  • tesla1.jpg
    tesla1.jpg
    892.1 KB · Views: 81
Tesla has available used inventory ‘18 MS 75D with only 8K miles for 54K. Going to be hard to get a private buyer for 52 on your spec. I’d take the current trade offer and run.
I would tend to agree especially since Tesla is also including FSD with 2018 MS 75Ds at those prices. However, unless the OP is certain they will take delivery of their next car within 4 weeks, they should still want to consider all reasonable private sale offers. Tesla has been known to notable drop trade offers once the initial one expires. A guaranteed private sale may be better than risking a potentially reduced trade offer later.

Yes, I saw the one Tesla is listing at $54.7K with FSD. If you look at the photos, the car has damaged on the side. I think that why they are unable to sell that. Also, with taxes, it would come out around $60K. With my car the FSD upgrade would cost extra $5K due to having the EAP already and of course premium connectivity for life :). Anyway, the new car should be arrived before my 30 days final quote, hopefully everything goes as planned. If not, I wouldn't mind keep driving...I love my Tesla...Thank you for all inputs

Status
Not open for further replies.