Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 model x h,v battery replaced

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello 3 weeks ago I had my high voltage battery replaced in my 2018 model x 96,000 km on my service invoice the replacement battery pack part # is as follows asy hv
BATT,100KWH,CAT1,REMAN,SX(1107679-
01-A)
Wondering if This pack is an upgrade and a better battery then my previous 2018 pack ? Could not find any info online thanks so much for reading this !

1107679-01-x matches the part numbers in 2019 Model X Long Range Raven - HV battery replacement where rev A seems unheard of. If you actually got a rev A, they are probably still putting original/remanufactured first get batteries in pre-Raven models, in which case there may not even be an upgrade option. I say this because reviewing that thread you'll see things like this:
I haven't seen any of these issues with the -G or -H packs. Mostly -E revisions. Don't even think I've seen -F packs?

So I wouldn't say "Raven" packs per se -- but the earlier -E revision seems to be having a higher-than-normal rate of failure here.
Might be worth reviewing the thread, though, it might be the thread that tells you how to see what rev your battery really is (there's a sticker somewhere or something), and it would be interesting to know if you actually got a rev A battery or if they were just lazy with the information entered on the invoice.

Upvote 0