Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Tesla Model 3 LR AWD FSD White for Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Everyone,

I have my 2018 Tesla Model 3 LR AWD FSD for sale. It has 32,899 miles on it and I'm asking $45k. Clear history, no incidents VIN: 5YJ3E1EB1JF088753. The car is well maintained and was driven mainly on highways. The car is in Denver, CO. I'm selling because I'm in the market for Model X.

Few upgrades made:
  • Clear bra front full coverage: bumper, full hood, full fenders, mirrors, front pillars)
  • Ceramic tinting 15%: side windows, back window all the way to the roof horizontal pillar
  • Vinyl coverage of the center console
  • Wireless charger
  • Full Self Driving
  • Upgraded to HW-3.0
Clear bra and ceramic tinting is worth $2k

IMG_2495.jpg
IMG_2497.jpg
IMG_2499.jpg
IMG_2500.jpg
IMG_2476.jpg
IMG_2477.jpg
IMG_2480.jpg
IMG_2481.jpg
IMG_2493.jpg
IMG_2510.PNG

Few wear and tear items to disclose:
  • One of the rims has a curb rash of about 3"
  • Windshield has a crack in the bottom black strip area. The crack is a flipped "U" shape - it starts in the black strip area and ends there also. Because of its shape it won't develop any further. It is a bit of a mystery how it appeared as there is no visible stone hit. Unless you know it is there you will never notice it otherwise.
  • Windshield has a small stone hit which was cured immediately and doesnt cause any further problems. It is located in the corner hence doesn't create any obstruction or catch your eye constantly.
Other than that, no body scratches, the paint is in tact all around.
  • IMG_2506.jpg
    IMG_2517.jpg
    IMG_2521.jpg