Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Tesla Model 3 P3D- Custom Stormtrooper - Perfect Mountain Package - For Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm selling my customized "Stormtrooper" 2018 Tesla Model 3 Performance Stealth

The car has been babied since I bought it new. I've only had the car for 9 months and have loved every second of it. It has had no maintenance issues or service of any kind. It is in perfect running condition. Unfortunately I have to sell it in order to get a home loan. I'm looking to sell it as a complete kit as it sits. Its a limited car as you can no longer order the Performance Model 3 as a stealth. This allows for more flexible wheel/tire options and easier modifications. Honestly the car rides way nicer with the 18" wheels than the 20" and you have the added protection against curbs. It's perfect for anyone who lives in an area with cold and snow. I'm including my winter tire set and a bunch of extras to make it a perfect ready-to-own kit. Here are the details:

The general car specs include:

Pearl White Paint
Premium Black Interior
18" Aero Wheels (Swapped with custom set, but included)
Performance Motors (0-60 3.2 seconds)
Includes Track Mode
Full-Self Driving Upgrade (Needs hardware 3 added from Tesla, but is paid for)
Unlimited Supercharging
Still has the balance of the factory warranties

My Model 3 has been babied since I bought it and modified for a custom look. Mods Include:

Custom 18 inch Varro Flow-Forged wheels w/ Continental DWS06 Tires (In great shape)
T-Sportline Carbon Rear Spoiler
T-Sportline Carbon Dash Kit
Unplugged Performance Front Lip
Custom Plastidip Chrome Delete All Chrome
Matte Black Vinyl Center Console Wrap
Custom Satin Black Painted Tesla Logos
Full Front Clear Bra including full bumper, full hood, 18" fenders, full A-pillars, trunk Deck, Door Sills
27% Window Tint all windows but windshield
Main screen - Screen Protector
Tesla Floor mats + Frunk/Truck Mats + Cupholder, storage compartment mats
Nomad Wireless Phone Charger
USB Splitters + USB Memory Stick for TeslaCam/Sentry Mode

Additional items included:

2 Tesla Model 3 Mobile Chargers
Model 3 Jack pucks (Needed to lift car and not damage battery)
Factory Wheels W/ aero caps
Nokian Hakka 9 Studded snow tires mounted on original wheels (In great shape)
Original factory Michelin tires (only 500 miles of use, I swapped to studs right away)

The battery has been babied. I've never charged it past 90% and only charge it to 75-80% for daily use. I can prove it with Teslafi data.

The car does have a lien so the best selling procedure would be:

You pay in certifiable/verifiable funds, you take physical possession same day.
I then pay off the lien in full, and I will get mailed the free and clear title. (usually 5-10 business days).
I will then mail with tracking the title signed over to your name. You may take a photo of my driver's license or any other assurances you need to know I will not run with your money.

Asking $64,000 OBO. Let me know if you have questions or interest.

Attachments

• Tesla M3 P3d-001.jpg
    Tesla M3 P3d-001.jpg
    265.1 KB · Views: 1,219
  • Tesla M3 P3d-003.jpg
    Tesla M3 P3d-003.jpg
    244.9 KB · Views: 387
  • Tesla M3 P3d-005.jpg
    Tesla M3 P3d-005.jpg
    291.4 KB · Views: 367
  • Tesla M3 P3d-007.jpg
    Tesla M3 P3d-007.jpg
    324.5 KB · Views: 373
  • Tesla M3 P3d-009.jpg
    Tesla M3 P3d-009.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 379
  • Tesla M3 P3d-010.jpg
    Tesla M3 P3d-010.jpg
    224.4 KB · Views: 376
  • Tesla M3 P3d-027.jpg
    Tesla M3 P3d-027.jpg
    349.9 KB · Views: 360
  • Tesla M3 P3d-028.jpg
    Tesla M3 P3d-028.jpg
    395.4 KB · Views: 374
  • Tesla M3 P3d-030.jpg
    Tesla M3 P3d-030.jpg
    372 KB · Views: 362
Very nice looking - so the 18” wheels are the same as the standard ones with no brake clearance issues? I have gone through 3 bent 20” now not to mention curb rash on the ones on the car.

How many miles?
Do you have window sticker?
Does unlimited supercharging mean free supercharging for next owner?
Interior pics?

I cant believe I forgot miles! It has 9,300.
I do have the original window sticker. I'll upload a photo of it tomorrow.
Correct, it is free unlimited supercharger for the life of the vehicle.
Sorry, there was a picture limit with the original post. Let me see if I can add more here.

Attachments

• Tesla M3 P3d-014.jpg
    Tesla M3 P3d-014.jpg
    338.8 KB · Views: 343
  • Tesla M3 P3d-015.jpg
    Tesla M3 P3d-015.jpg
    341.5 KB · Views: 348
  • Tesla M3 P3d-016.jpg
    Tesla M3 P3d-016.jpg
    353.1 KB · Views: 345
  • Tesla M3 P3d-017.jpg
    Tesla M3 P3d-017.jpg
    355.6 KB · Views: 351
  • Tesla M3 P3d-018.jpg
    Tesla M3 P3d-018.jpg
    302.5 KB · Views: 347
  • Tesla M3 P3d-019.jpg
    Tesla M3 P3d-019.jpg
    314.1 KB · Views: 342
  • Tesla M3 P3d-020.jpg
    Tesla M3 P3d-020.jpg
    319.9 KB · Views: 349
  • Tesla M3 P3d-021.jpg
    Tesla M3 P3d-021.jpg
    306.1 KB · Views: 353
  • Tesla M3 P3d-022.jpg
    Tesla M3 P3d-022.jpg
    313.2 KB · Views: 337
  • Tesla M3 P3d-032.jpg
    Tesla M3 P3d-032.jpg
    660.1 KB · Views: 360
Nice car
but can't you buy this car NEW for 60-61k from tesla with all the options ?
after credits

You can't buy the car like this anymore. There is no P3D- any longer.

And as far as options, this is custom. I've spent over $10k on the modifications. Let alone all the time I spent researching and putting this thing together.

I'm not trying to make money on the car. I'm just looking for someone with similar taste who wants a ready to go setup and doesn't want to source all these mods themselves.

Very nice looking - so the 18” wheels are the same as the standard ones with no brake clearance issues? I have gone through 3 bent 20” now not to mention curb rash on the ones on the car.

Yes - This car came with the standard aero wheels and brakes. Which for me was a better decision. I just don't like the 20s they are putting on this car very much. Also, at the time I took delivery there was no 18" wheel that cleared the sport brake calipers. So there was no way to put an aggressive snow tire on the car. A couple months after I took delivery The t-sportline turbines came out and solved the problem, but I had to make a decision based on what I knew when I was buying.

Good luck with your sale, that’s a beauty!

Can you explain what you mean by the above? Maybe I’m missing something.

Can you also confirm whether the free unlimited supercharging transfers to the new owner?

Thank you!

Thanks!

P3D- means a model 3 performance without the performance upgrade package from the factory. It doesn't include the 20 inch wheels, the larger brakes or the other bits of the package when you take delivery. This configuration was only offered from the time they took orders on the performance cars up until about 3 weeks before I took delivery at the end of October last year. I was given the choice to accept the car in this form and receive free unlimited supercharging or wait longer and get the car with the performance upgrades.

I can confirm that the unlimited free supercharging does transfer to the new owner, It is tied to the vin. This is the trade off that I received for not getting a P3D with the performance package. I have long a email chain with Tesla's management detailing that this car does for sure have unlimited free supercharging regardless of owner.

Thanks, I'm currently working on it. I have lines in the support team that promised it to me. I will report back what I find. I'll raise hell if I have to.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but you most likely will have to. Cars made after 2017 have supercharging that isn't tied to the vin. If so, this would help your car retain value since you would have the fastest charging Tesla (250kw) and unlimited free. I made sure of this talking to several employees from Tesla because If this was the case I would have jumped on this for free unlimited 250kw charging alone