Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019 BLK Mid-range Model 3 For Sale (Unlimited Free SC, FSD)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bought the car by the end of Feb, had it for 6 months. Reason for selling is I am moving overseas for a year.

Black, Mid-range, Standard wheels, RWD.

Unlimited free supercharging, EAP onboard, FSD en route.

6200 Miles, in excellent condition.

Car is in Irvine, CA.
Image_20190822131906.png

So does this have EAP and FSD both paid for? Sorry for my confusion.

Does the free supercharging transfer? I wasn’t aware of free SC on 3’s, except for a short window on performance 3s.

Free supercharging is most likely not transferable, and I also have never heard of it being included on any 3 except the performance models.

Thanks for replying :)

EAP paid for, FSD will be added once the features are enabled.

Both FSD and SC were added as a special case, can further discuss in private with interested buyers.

Reactions: Sig72
Thanks for replying :)
Both FSD and SC were added as a special case, can further discuss in private with interested buyers.

Never heard about Tesla doing anything like this. If it's true and if SC does indeed transfer (I really doubt this) then there may be some value in it for someone planning to travel and supercharge a lot...

Never heard about Tesla doing anything like this. If it's true and if SC does indeed transfer (I really doubt this) then there may be some value in it for someone planning to travel and supercharge a lot...

Thanks for all the input guys. I realize this may have caused some confusion and potential misinformation. So I will do more research and update this thread if necessary. Since there's no "edit" or "delete" options for the thread, I will start a new one if there's a material difference.

Went to the showroom today and confirmed the following:

FSD upgrade (software & hardware) included with the car. Can verify this together with buyer.
Free unlimited supercharging enabled, but no guarantee it will transfer, so it's neither a Yes or a No.

Thanks guys!

With the Tesla fire sale going on mid range were going in low to mid 30s. While your has FSD I think pricing in 40k makes sense. At 46.5 it's as good as new LR AWD.
Not sure I can agree with you on that,

M3 LR AWD + FSD with all standard equipment = 54K + 4K tax - 2K tax credit = 56K

"10K more for 40 extra miles, AWD, and 6k fewer miles." VS "Free SC at 50% chance". seems reasonable I guess.

Thank you still for the input!

M3 LR AWD + FSD with all standard equipment = 54K + 4K tax - 2K tax credit = 56K

"10K more for 40 extra miles, AWD, and 6k fewer miles." VS "Free SC at 50% chance". seems reasonable I guess.

I don't really think its fair to include tax on the new model but not on your model. So really we are talking about 6K for 54 for miles of range, longer warranty, dual motors, significant speed increase, etc. I guess it just depends what someone wants out of the car. Beautiful car though!

GLWS!

Reactions: 1375mlm
I am not comparing with the new orders. Perhaps you missed the fact that last week Tesla CPO cars have been selling from Low 30s to mid 30s with Mid range less than 100 miles available for $35k or so...

I’m not comparing in my previous post. I’m asking about supercharging.

You said it was 50/50 whether it would transfer. It’s either going to transfer or not. Can you log into your account and check? It should say whether it’ll transfer. If it doesn’t say, I’d assume it won’t transfer, unless you get it in writing from tesla.

I’m not comparing in my previous post. I’m asking about supercharging.

You said it was 50/50 whether it would transfer. It’s either going to transfer or not. Can you log into your account and check? It should say whether it’ll transfer. If it doesn’t say, I’d assume it won’t transfer, unless you get it in writing from tesla.

It only says Free Supercharging is currently enabled. Not sure if this ever says anything about transferability.

Supercharging Status
Learn More
Free Supercharging is currently enabled

Anyone paying 4k in tax on a new Tesla, will also be paying 3.6k in tax on your used Tesla.

There is no such thing as 50% chance of free SC, it is either 100% or 0%.