Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019 Model 3 AWD Pearl White with Black Interior 9k miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm selling my father-in-laws 2019 Model 3 AWD. The car has 9.2k miles, AWD, Autopilot, Pearl White Exterior with Black Interior and 18" aero wheels. The car is in very good physical condition and perfect fucntional condition. The majority of the miles are highway miles going from WV to MD or NY and back.

He is selling it because he is getting another Tesla. He is looking for $42.5k, which is slightly above what Tesla offered when you include the tax advantage.

The car is located in Maryland.

Below are a couple pictures of his 3 with our Y (which is not for sale).

Let me know if you have any question. I'll take more pictures and post them soon.
20200422_192556.jpg
Tesla 3 Y.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, the MSRP was $56,200 including the Destination and Documentation fee. It turns out the car is actually a 2018 Model 3, built in 11/18 even though he had it delivered in early 2019.

The tax advantage I mentioned might only apply in certain states, but if you trade a car in, you don't pay tax on the value of trade-in on the new car. For example, if Tesla offers $38.5k and tax is 6% then the total with the tax advantage is actually $40,810.