Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019 Model 3 SR+ with FSD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling my 2019 Model 3 SR+ with the Full Self Driving Package located in Orange County, CA

Mileage is 39,750. Basic warranty on vehicle runs until 50k.

Black Color, Professionally Tinted Windows, Matte Black vinyl installed to protect the center console, carpeted floor mats, aero wheels.

Clean Title, no accidents, no smoking

Asking for $36,500 ... I'm open to fair offers. I have multiple offers in the low 30's. Let me know if there are any other questions!

Attachments

• IMG_0034.jpeg
    IMG_0034.jpeg
    856.6 KB · Views: 202
  • IMG_0041.jpeg
    IMG_0041.jpeg
    460 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_0040.jpeg
    IMG_0040.jpeg
    340.5 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_0039.jpeg
    IMG_0039.jpeg
    346.7 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_0038.jpeg
    IMG_0038.jpeg
    932.7 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_0037.jpeg
    IMG_0037.jpeg
    879.9 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_0036.jpeg
    IMG_0036.jpeg
    875.7 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_0035.jpeg
    IMG_0035.jpeg
    715 KB · Views: 125
I’m not trying to be that guy but this is what the market is saying model 3 are worth. I think most people can agree, the used car bubble has popped. These guys are in my backyard and they price everything fair market value with no hassle.

I’m open to fair offers. Tesla is listing (and selling) the same specs and mileage for $37-40k. KBB puts private party value at $34-$39k. I feel it’s fairly priced

I’m not trying to be that guy but this is what the market is saying model 3 are worth. I think most people can agree, the used car bubble has popped. These guys are in my backyard and they price everything fair market value with no hassle.

To be fair, this listing doesn’t actually include FSD… just “FSD computer”

Reactions: T-Will
If you can get 33k for your car you should take it. Dealers are starting to be priced around/under you and many people would find that more attractive due to warranty/etc. enthusiasts will likely look more for the full car history and look private party which is a plus for you. This is just my 2 cents though.

Reactions: J_nobear21
T$LA has single handedly destroy the bubble. This is a quick search on their inventory.

View attachment 898861
T$LA has single handedly destroy the bubble. This is a quick search on their inventory.

View attachment 898861
OP has similar but slightly lower mileage. Purchasing used from Tesla though, gets you more warranty on the car which many people value greater than 20k miles. The bubble has popped and Tesla is really putting people underwater or causing people to lose equity on their depreciating asset very quickly.

OP has similar but slightly lower mileage. Purchasing used from Tesla though, gets you more warranty on the car which many people value greater than 20k miles. The bubble has popped and Tesla is really putting people underwater or causing people to lose equity on their depreciating asset very quickly.

Nature is healing and the only people who were affected were buyers in peak 2022. Anyone who bought before then are priced in as they should. Outside of cult classic. Cars are not investment.

Reactions: Npate2
The hardest part of OP to swallow is going to be the market value of FSD. I'm not happy to say it, but for me it is $0
$0? Really. I’m looking for a used Tesla and think many of these vehicles are overpriced and will wait til they get closer to the $25k range but saying FSD has no value to you seems like a stretch.

You’re saying if you saw:

Car 1: a used 2019 M3 with 45k miles and no FSD
Car 2: a used 2019 M3 with 50k miles and with FSD

All other specs of Car 1 and 2 being equal and price the same, you’d choose car 1 because FSD has no value to you?

Reactions: WyoDude
$0? Really. I’m looking for a used Tesla and think many of these vehicles are overpriced and will wait til they get closer to the $25k range but saying FSD has no value to you seems like a stretch.

You’re saying if you saw:

Car 1: a used 2019 M3 with 45k miles and no FSD
Car 2: a used 2019 M3 with 50k miles and with FSD

All other specs of Car 1 and 2 being equal and price the same, you’d choose car 1 because FSD has no value to you?
Since you asked about FSD zero value. I personally only consider the value of FSD to be the future resale value to a future buyer that might place value on it. I think Tesla should have switched back to charging for basic autopilot "AP" to lower the MSRP‘s to meet the Tax threshold (optional software isn’t part of the MSRP limit) Then reduced the EAP and FSD pricing to reflect their posible future value if ever sorted. I think AP is valuable but FSD is something that needs to be turned off to avoid having to babysat while driving.

I ordered a Model Y soon after the tax credit and price reductions were announced. A few days later I woke up and realized that I did not want basic AP as is due to the phantom braking. I tried to place my order on HOLD hoping that near term future hardware upgrades would improve the system, and when Tesla refused, I cancelled my order and lost my $250 order fee.

I wrote earlier that FSD has $0 value to me, but it is more accurate to say it has negative value to me. I don't think I am typical, but I do think that the market gives little value to FSD.

• Disagree
Reactions: WyoDude