Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019 pre-raven MS75D or M3 LR?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

I'm having some what of a dilemma in what would be best to go with when it comes to second hand value. An in-stock 2019 pre-raven MS 75D with like 5 miles or a brand new M3 LR. The MS got stuff like FSD where as the M3 would only have standard autopilot.

Since Mr. Elon has said "no" to a revamp of the S (and I don't fully believe it) would it be stupid to today buy a pre-raven MS with the chance of any day even the raven being the "outdated" version? Which car would have it's value decreased the most say in 5 years, pre-raven 2019 75D or a new M3 LR?

M3 if you want the best tech, sporty, longer range, smaller car and less expensive car. MS is a larger car, faster, power lift gate, older interior, more expensive, dual screens, less range, and door handles that can crap out.

Imo get a LR or P3D if u want something more accustom to city driving and a MS if you want comfy long drives and need a larger car.

Hi,

I'm having some what of a dilemma in what would be best to go with when it comes to second hand value. An in-stock 2019 pre-raven MS 75D with like 5 miles or a brand new M3 LR. The MS got stuff like FSD where as the M3 would only have standard autopilot.

Since Mr. Elon has said "no" to a revamp of the S (and I don't fully believe it) would it be stupid to today buy a pre-raven MS with the chance of any day even the raven being the "outdated" version? Which car would have it's value decreased the most say in 5 years, pre-raven 2019 75D or a new M3 LR?

I just had a model s 75d loaner recently for 2 weeks. I couldn’t wait to get back to my m3 LR. It felt bloated. It’s bigger, but not that spacious. The trunk is nice, but everything else, I prefer my 3. I hate driving, but with the 3, it’s totally different. My 2c. Good luck!

• Informative
Reactions: MrG_NY