Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019 Tesla Model 3 Performance Stealth

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
ALOHA!

Selling my beautiful 2019 Tesla Model 3 Performance Stealth. If you are unaware, Tesla made these "stealth" models which is essentially a Long Range looking model 3, but with the performance motor. This car does not have the usual "Performance" items, like aluminum pedals, spoiler, 20" wheels (this car comes with 19"), red calipers, etc. This car does come with the red line under the "Dual Motor" badge to indicate Performance & has track mode, and can hit 0-60 in 3.2 seconds. It's the best car I've ever owned and it's been babied by my wife the entire time.

Minor upgrades:
1) Ceramic Tint (20% all around; 70% heat reduction)
2) Red lighting inside
3) 19" wheels
4) Michelin Pilot Sport all season tires (replaced recently)
5) Grey exterior

Miles: 42,500 +/- current daily driving

Has the auto-pilot feature; not FSD. Although the car is equipped with the FSD ready computer.

We are looking to downsize since we already have a few cars. This is a rare gem and sought out in the Tesla community. No low balling, only accepting offer price. Immaculate condition.

I financed this car and we can meet at a US Bank location to do the sale. Thank you!

Price = $60,000

Attachments

• IMG_20200406_193254.jpg
    IMG_20200406_193254.jpg
    379.9 KB · Views: 356
ALOHA!

Selling my beautiful 2019 Tesla Model 3 Performance Stealth. If you are unaware, Tesla made these "stealth" models which is essentially a Long Range looking model 3, but with the performance motor. This car does not have the usual "Performance" items, like aluminum pedals, spoiler, 20" wheels (this car comes with 19"), red calipers, etc. This car does come with the red line under the "Dual Motor" badge to indicate Performance & has track mode, and can hit 0-60 in 3.2 seconds. It's the best car I've ever owned and it's been babied by my wife the entire time.

Minor upgrades:
1) Ceramic Tint (20% all around; 70% heat reduction)
2) Red lighting inside
3) 19" wheels
4) Michelin Pilot Sport all season tires (replaced recently)
5) Grey exterior

Miles: 42,500 +/- current daily driving

Has the auto-pilot feature; not FSD. Although the car is equipped with the FSD ready computer.

We are looking to downsize since we already have a few cars. This is a rare gem and sought out in the Tesla community. No low balling, only accepting offer price. Immaculate condition.

I financed this car and we can meet at a US Bank location to do the sale. Thank you!

Price = $60,000
Just curious? Is there a reason why you are selling your car for $6000 more than a 2023 model? Is 2019 a special model?