Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Model X FWD Wing noise

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anything I can look at to see why my driver side FWD is so noisy driving down the road? The wind noise alone is horrible and seems to a night and day difference from driver side to passenger side. Just picked up the car Wednesday, so not sure if I should roll down to the delivery center or just use the app.

Any help would be great.

Mobile service just left, driver side FWD window wasn't against the seal, it was so bad he could take a dollar bill and slide it between the seal and window without a problem.

After adjustment wind noise has been reduced by 80% easy. Sadly we did find another problem that I off hand mentioned to him. My left arm kept getting super cold when driving here in Colorado.

IMG_20200106_102237.jpg

Driver window seal is completely cut from top to bottom right after the small window. He's was not able to replace it today so will have to schedule another service appointment and they're not able to get me in until after our trip to California and back :\