Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spacing between FWD and second row seat?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just picked up the MXP few days ago. I have few instances where the driver side FWD failed to close while there‘s nothing in the way. Just curious if the random failure has to due with the seating is too close? My second row driver side seat is pretty much touching the FWD when close. The passenger side is about 1” gap. Can any X’s onwer check yours? I would like to know if I need to get the service to make adjustment. Thanks in advance…

Driver Side:
IMG_0293.jpeg

Passenger Side:
IMG_0294.jpeg

I have this same problem and on the same Driver's side. Did you ever find a fix?
I made the service appointment to get the seat adjusted. But, I have not yet brought the car over. I had to reschedule the appointment. However, I looked at the Tesla near by show room model. I asked them to close the FWD on shown room model. The demo car is not much better than mine; it’s little less than 1/4” between the seat and the door. Where my car is about 1/6” apart. With that said, I am still on the fence if I want to bring the car in. Some time, they can do more harm than good :p

I am wondering if anyone with the 6 seater can check their and let us know.

Thanks!