Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The latest TMC Podcast (#14) is now available on YouTube and all major podcast networks. We covered FSD Beta's exciting v11 update, Enhanced Autopilot coming to the U.S. and Canada, and more!

2020 Model Y Long Range for Sale

Selling my Tesla Model Y Long Range (5-seater)
Color: MSM (Midnight Silver Metallic)
Interior: Black
Miles: 13,100
Comes with 20" Black Induction Wheels
Comes with Gen 2 mobile connector + Nema 5-15
No FSD, no tow
One owner, 100% paid off, title in hand
Price: $65,000 OBO

Please DM if interested.

Thanks.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 70
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 53
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 50
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 53
Other car dealerships for similar builds are pricing for similar or higher amounts. And you have add in sales tax on top of that.
Also, it's for a car with no wait time.
Lastly, I did put in "OBO" not "price is firm."

I appreciate your feedback nonetheless. :)
People will have to pay sales tax on your car too, unless the state they're in doesn't collect a sales or use tax on motor vehicles, in which case they don't have to pay that from a dealer either... they just pay it when they register the used car from you into their name...

Makes me wonder if I can get $75k for mine since it has FSD... if anyone is out there, that's still about a $4k discount compared to new, lol

I think your car is overpriced. It's a USED CAR, yet it seems you're asking new price.
I sold my similar spec similar mileage 2020 MYLR to Driveway a few months ago for $60k without inspection. This was before all the recent price hikes.

They turned around and sold it for $66k real quick.

OP ask price is pretty fair. Start at $65k and negotiate down to $63ish. In fact I bet OP can get $62k from Driveway.

I sold my similar spec similar mileage 2020 MYLR to Driveway a few months ago for $60k without inspection. This was before all the recent price hikes.

They turned around and sold it for $66k real quick.

OP ask price is pretty fair. Start at $65k and negotiate down to $63ish. In fact I bet OP can get $62k from Driveway.
Ouch, they offered me $54k for 9,000 miles. There didn't have any options for selecting interior color or if I had FSD so I assume they value that at zero...

I've gotten 3-4 offers for it already (private buyers). The highest was $62K, which I rejected.
I'm not in a rush to sell it.
I've also gotten 4 different on-line appraisals for it already ($61K from Driveo, $61.5K from Shift, $62K from SMYV, and $64K from CBUSA). Just to be transparent, the $64K from CBUSA is just an on-line offer. The other 3 have come out and done their inspection. I just haven't pulled the trigger yet.
Like i said, not in a rush. :)
I just find it a bit funny when people comment how high my asking price is like I've insulted them.
Yah it might be high (for some), but we're in a very unusual market so why not take advantage of it?
To me, asking for $70K+ would be a high ask.....

FWIW, my buddy sold his 2020 LR MSM with 15k miles no FSD on offer up for $63k. He had tons of offers. Original price was $65k. He was picking up a Model S same week so he took the highest offer. Everyone’s situation is different. If you don’t need the money than maybe you can wait for the right offer. Glws

Yep, I feel like the FSD subscription really screwed over owners on the resell market. Before you could offer a discount on FSD and a buyer might look at that as a deal (I get the car and FSD for $10k instead of $12k or something). You might break even because you purchased FSD back when it was only $10k...

Now however, people can sign up for FSD for a "cheap" monthly amount and see what it's all about or use it for how long they think they'll need it. The cost of entry is so "low" that even $8k for a car with FSD for the life of it seems insane.

A fellow forum member did some analysis on this sometime back and found that the FSD package is far less “valuable” on the 3/Y. I think the return was around 30%. However on the S/X models it was closer to 80%. Those numbers are off a bit I’m sure and I cannot find the chart the user created. But at the end of the day this makes sense - the FSD package is a pretty large percentage of the vehicle price on the less expensive 3/Y models.

I personally have paid for FSD twice already and have since sold both of those vehicles. I will never waste that money again until it promises to deliver. the subscription seems like the way to go should you wish to test the waters.

Reactions: mba83 and chinnam3

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC