Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Model Y Long Range for Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling my Tesla Model Y Long Range (5-seater)
Color: MSM (Midnight Silver Metallic)
Interior: Black
Miles: 13,100
Comes with 20" Black Induction Wheels
Comes with Gen 2 mobile connector + Nema 5-15
No FSD, no tow
One owner, 100% paid off, title in hand
Price: $65,000 OBO

Please DM if interested.

Thanks.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 166
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 116
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 108
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 112
Other car dealerships for similar builds are pricing for similar or higher amounts. And you have add in sales tax on top of that.
Also, it's for a car with no wait time.
Lastly, I did put in "OBO" not "price is firm."

I appreciate your feedback nonetheless. :)

Other car dealerships for similar builds are pricing for similar or higher amounts. And you have add in sales tax on top of that.
Also, it's for a car with no wait time.
Lastly, I did put in "OBO" not "price is firm."

I appreciate your feedback nonetheless. :)
People will have to pay sales tax on your car too, unless the state they're in doesn't collect a sales or use tax on motor vehicles, in which case they don't have to pay that from a dealer either... they just pay it when they register the used car from you into their name...

Makes me wonder if I can get $75k for mine since it has FSD... if anyone is out there, that's still about a $4k discount compared to new, lol

I think your car is overpriced. It's a USED CAR, yet it seems you're asking new price.
I sold my similar spec similar mileage 2020 MYLR to Driveway a few months ago for $60k without inspection. This was before all the recent price hikes.

They turned around and sold it for $66k real quick.

OP ask price is pretty fair. Start at $65k and negotiate down to $63ish. In fact I bet OP can get $62k from Driveway.

I sold my similar spec similar mileage 2020 MYLR to Driveway a few months ago for $60k without inspection. This was before all the recent price hikes.

They turned around and sold it for $66k real quick.

OP ask price is pretty fair. Start at $65k and negotiate down to $63ish. In fact I bet OP can get $62k from Driveway.
Ouch, they offered me $54k for 9,000 miles. There didn't have any options for selecting interior color or if I had FSD so I assume they value that at zero...

I've gotten 3-4 offers for it already (private buyers). The highest was $62K, which I rejected.
I'm not in a rush to sell it.
I've also gotten 4 different on-line appraisals for it already ($61K from Driveo, $61.5K from Shift, $62K from SMYV, and $64K from CBUSA). Just to be transparent, the $64K from CBUSA is just an on-line offer. The other 3 have come out and done their inspection. I just haven't pulled the trigger yet.
Like i said, not in a rush. :)
I just find it a bit funny when people comment how high my asking price is like I've insulted them.
Yah it might be high (for some), but we're in a very unusual market so why not take advantage of it?
To me, asking for $70K+ would be a high ask.....

FWIW, my buddy sold his 2020 LR MSM with 15k miles no FSD on offer up for $63k. He had tons of offers. Original price was $65k. He was picking up a Model S same week so he took the highest offer. Everyone’s situation is different. If you don’t need the money than maybe you can wait for the right offer. Glws

Yep, I feel like the FSD subscription really screwed over owners on the resell market. Before you could offer a discount on FSD and a buyer might look at that as a deal (I get the car and FSD for $10k instead of $12k or something). You might break even because you purchased FSD back when it was only $10k...

Now however, people can sign up for FSD for a "cheap" monthly amount and see what it's all about or use it for how long they think they'll need it. The cost of entry is so "low" that even $8k for a car with FSD for the life of it seems insane.

A fellow forum member did some analysis on this sometime back and found that the FSD package is far less “valuable” on the 3/Y. I think the return was around 30%. However on the S/X models it was closer to 80%. Those numbers are off a bit I’m sure and I cannot find the chart the user created. But at the end of the day this makes sense - the FSD package is a pretty large percentage of the vehicle price on the less expensive 3/Y models.

I personally have paid for FSD twice already and have since sold both of those vehicles. I will never waste that money again until it promises to deliver. the subscription seems like the way to go should you wish to test the waters.