Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Tesla Model 3 Performance

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have someone I know that has expressed interest in the car but putting this up to take backup offers. Photos will be added later tonight.
  • Recent 2020 build - Took delivery mid-June
  • USB C + Tesla Wireless Charging Equipped
  • 1571 miles (expect miles to go up only a little - I don't drive daily and I am not with the car right now)
  • Clean Title, no accidents or damage
  • Paid in full, no lien
  • All options i.e. FSD
  • XPEL Paint Protection Film on almost all the painted surfaces (except the ones Tesla needed to perform paint correction on) + headlights & fogs + ceramic
  • Sliplo bumper rash guards on the bottom
  • Interior: Center dash glass screen protector & center console has XPEL clear bra
  • No mods at all - kept factory, no garbage Amazon auto stuff, etc.
  • Was always parked in a shaded spot driveway with car plugged in at all times at home
  • Supercharged only twice
  • No curb rash - 20" grey performance wheels
  • Interior is as it was, new
  • Always made sure to take care of the battery w/ good charging habits
Nothing much to say as it is pretty much still new. Still have the temporary tags on it and got the actual plates in just this week. Love the car but I think the Y/X might be a better fit for my needs. $63,000

Car is in Los Angeles, CA

The pink represents no PPF - the car itself is not pink lol. Only other panel that does not have PPF is the rear passenger side door.

Attachments

• no PPF sections.png
    no PPF sections.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 254